Wife really doing a girl night out ?

My wife out of no where start to go out every week end, bars and clubs. She’s got a fat ass and big tits 40 DD. Everytime she’s go out she tell me it’s a ‘’girl night out’’. I’m Caught between jealousy and turn on. I have that fantasies of her dancing and getting picked by some bbc. To tell you the true it’s a turn on in a way. She’s went from a quiet housewife to a wife going out every weekend.Her getting back home around 5Am in the morning, ******* it’s a turn on getting my cock hard imagining what she’s really did during the night..What do you think guys Do you think she’s just really went out with her friends or went out to go fuck others guys ? What should I do to push my fantasies
Yes, of course, nothing wrong

Treat her great when she gets home. Cuddle and show her you're not mad. She might let you get a little sexy time and you can find out for yourself what she's been up to, or been in her! She'll start to understand just how OK you are with what she's doing, and might even start doing more. Enjoy!

Treat her great when she gets home. Cuddle and show her you're not mad. She might let you get a little sexy time and you can find out for yourself what she's been up to, or been in her! She'll start to understand just how OK you are with what she's doing, and might even start doing more. Enjoy!
I think you right Good idea. There’s mix feeling jealousy and turn on. But to fulfill my fantasies I have to encourage her to go out more often, and have more fun, you right. She’s probably gonna open up even more with me and talk to me about her nights out.

My wife out of no where start to go out every week end, bars and clubs. She’s got a fat ass and big tits 40 DD. Everytime she’s go out she tell me it’s a ‘’girl night out’’. I’m Caught between jealousy and turn on. I have that fantasies of her dancing and getting picked by some bbc. To tell you the true it’s a turn on in a way. She’s went from a quiet housewife to a wife going out every weekend.Her getting back home around 5Am in the morning, ******* it’s a turn on getting my cock hard imagining what she’s really did during the night..What do you think guys Do you think she’s just really went out with her friends or went out to go fuck others guys ? What should I do to push my fantasies
Make sure you spoil here when she comes home, and eat that pussy!

Back