Wife pregnant

I haven’t posted on here for some time at the request of my wife. My wife and I were interested in the lifestyle for some time. After about a year of testing the waters “Adele” performed oral on a black coworker, “Q”.

She met up with Q a few more times, each time only giving him oral until he have “Adele” oral. Q asked me to leave the room and I did. That night the wife lost her BBC virginity. Flash forward to last spring, my wife started talking about having another kid. We both believe mixed race babies are beautiful and she bluntly asked about having Q’s baby and raising it.

Q was honored, but honest about not wanting to participate. He stated he didn’t want to be tied to a baby understandably ??, but knew some bulls that talked about breeding a white woman.

So Adele and me devised a plan to make it “work”. We told family and friends we were fighting and needed space. I moved in with my parents. During this time we met up with “A” and “K” at a hotel.

After my wife was pregnant, we “reconciled”. We also assured “A” and/or “K” they can be involved in the baby’s life if they choose(not sure who the bio ******* is). They both declined but did give us family health histories so we know going forward.

We already prepped how we will explain it to family once our girl is born. We will give updates going forward, as their are few experiences documented with couples who went down this path on many forums.

At the end of the day, our ******* will have love which is most important. We don’t regret our decision.

Two more weeks! Picture is from a photo shoot we did. “A” or “K” bred my wife good.

Last edited:
Wife is due sometime middle May. She “dropped” the news she believes it isn’t mine to her family and I told mine. Our story basis is a one night stand. She is playing “shamed and embarrassed”. I’m aacted angry. Surprisingly both her and my family are supportive. She did tell her mom it was with a black man. She didn’t seem to upset, her ******* was. My told my family I am not mad, and I cheated during separation (I didn’t;).

Back