Wife photographer surprise

cb07

Couple
My wife and I have been talking a lot recently about her trying a bbc, but she can't seem to get over the top and actually go for it. I've come up with idea based on something she told me recently and would love to implement this, but need help. She is wanting to do a boudoir photo shoot for me for Christmas and wants me to find a photographer for her that she can talk and discuss the details with and surprise me with it. Here is my idea I figured that I could send her some of you guys and you can act like photograhers and then after taking a few pictures make a move and see what she would do. She's mentioned on multiple times that a bbc would be fun so I know she would be into it once things got rolling. We are in the SoCal area but will be in New York next week from the 9th to 15th.

My wife and I have been talking a lot recently about her trying a bbc, but she can't seem to get over the top and actually go for it. I've come up with idea based on something she told me recently and would love to implement this, but need help. She is wanting to do a boudoir photo shoot for me for Christmas and wants me to find a photographer for her that she can talk and discuss the details with and surprise me with it. Here is my idea I figured that I could send her some of you guys and you can act like photograhers and then after taking a few pictures make a move and see what she would do. She's mentioned on multiple times that a bbc would be fun so I know she would be into it once things got rolling. We are in the SoCal area but will be in New York next week from the 9th to 15th.
hi I am very interested im 25 min from nyc.

That is one of the best ideas I’ve ever heard my friend
Wishing you all the luck in the world hope you secede I really do x

Back