Wife Office trip

Have her pack some particularly sexy clothing. Maybe skirts that are just a bit shorter and tighter. Heels a little higher. Tops that are a bit low cut...
she has already put all these stuff and also night lingerie. I bought her last month this one

my thoughts are very very very kinky and I told her the same as well but she said not to do it with office staff for obvious reasons.
I told her to try until we find the right BBC for her but she is saying no to me right now...but I am not loosing out on probability.
I suppose she is worried about any embarrassment that might arise from doing something with who you work with.
perhaps you will just have to wait and see if anyone can break down her defences

If she’s already planning on dressing sexier than usual around them I would say she is strongly considering it.
she has taken the same clothing what she wears in office and regular basis as the packing happened in front of me but as i mentioned above she has taken the new night dress what I bought her. I am hoping that things might happen but I would like to see it or informed about it so that I can enjoy as well.

she has already put all these stuff and also night lingerie. I bought her last month this one

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    217.9 KB · Views: 9
so all you need now is to know if somebody will get the benefit of seeing it on her
looks very sexy.
would be a shame if no one got to see her like that
maybe having a night cap in her room.

so all you need now is to know if somebody will get the benefit of seeing it on her
looks very sexy.
would be a shame if no one got to see her like that
maybe having a night cap in her room.
I am hoping the same...otherwise it would be a waste for her to go on a trip like this.

surely they will have a nightcap in some ones room for a successful trip
a couple of drinks and 4 guys in a room with a sexually dressed woman
some thing could well happen..
I think nightcap will happen for sure but how much I know her she will wear a bathrobe on top of the night dress so that it doesn't entice anyone. If she is going to ******* then for sure something will happen as she is not a regular drinker and get out of control in just couple of shots.

Back