Wife needs some confidence.

So my wife is very excited to get in to the lifestyle but she's a little insecure about it. She is very sexy and young but she feels like black men wouldn't find her very attractive so it kinda messes with her confidence a bit. Look at pictures of my wife if you would and tell me all the nasty things you would want to do to her so I can show her that she's a queen that black men would love to have so she can start working on pleasing those cocks.
The biggest thing about the lifestyle is seeing your wife’s sexual confidence boost. My ex said her confidence was the highest ever when we were in the lifestyle. I think women need that attention, to always feel desired or wanted. Even though I’m no longer in the lifestyle I always encourage my wife to dress sexy and show off her sexy body. She will shyly blow it off when she says other guys check her out or hit on her. But I know she enjoys that feeling of still being desired and wanted even though she’s mine!

Really dude,
You could have just said, "hey check out my wife"
The whole confidence shpiel is played out 🙄
Fishing for likes from strangers online is a sign of self esteem issues.
Well I'm sorry you feel that way. I guess I should just stick to posting a picture of my wife and just wait for people to blow up my inbox without any context. But let me be clear, I'm not looking for some random jerk who wants to fuck my wife. I've had literally only 2 people out of 15 who messaged me that had an ounce of manners when it came to meeting up with my wife. So I'm not really surprised by responses like this.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way. I guess I should just stick to posting a picture of my wife and just wait for people to blow up my inbox without any context. But let me be clear, I'm not looking for some random jerk who wants to fuck my wife. I've had literally only 2 people out of 15 who messaged me and had an ounce of manners, when it came to meeting up with my wife. So I'm not really surprised by responses like this.
Well don't back pedal now lol
I think you KNOW your wife is attractive. You're fishing for compliments but you're making Her sound pathetic while doing it, smh...
That was unnecessary.

Well don't back pedal now lol
I think you KNOW your wife is attractive. You're fishing for compliments but you're making Her sound pathetic while doing it, smh...
That was unnecessary.
I mean she's not suicidal and crying in the corner or anything. Not all people in this lifestyle are 100% confident in themselves I mean sure it's easy for you as a single male to try to comment on what I was trying to convey here. So by your logic just because someone is attractive then they must 100% know that in every situation and every aspect of life that said person just has no confidence problems at all?

I mean she's not suicidal and crying in the corner or anything. Not all people in this lifestyle are 100% confident in themselves I mean sure it's easy for you as a single male to try to comment on what I was trying to convey here. So by your logic just because someone is attractive then they must 100% know that in every situation and every aspect of life that said person just has no confidence problems at all?
Don't worry. There are plenty enough THIRST TRAP guys here for you.
Does your wife even know you are posting her pics on here??
Might as well get verified since you've exposed her so much

I can tell Nellie all day long how special and desirable she is, show her, spoil her, etc. but nothing boosts her self confidence, ego and self esteem like a good looking young black man who really wants her body and shows how it turns him on. The renewal is awesome. I totally get it, Bravo1377. Good luck and enjoy!

We're taking the photo tonight to get verified. This was originally my account to have by myself and now it's being changed in to a couple. Also I'm posting because of comments like your first one, I would be rather dealing with negativity like this than her.

We're taking the photo tonight to get verified. This was originally my account to have by myself and now it's being changed in to a couple. Also I'm posting because of comments like your first one, I would be rather dealing with negativity like this than her.
Well you just admitted you been lurking the past 2 years 😅😅😅
Best thing you've said so far 👍🏽
Get her verified and she will be welcomed with open arms (and hard dick lol)
This community has had its share of wannabe guys FAKING.
And, it's THREE photos.
And she clearly needs to be seen holding the paper 👍🏽

So my wife is very excited to get in to the lifestyle but she's a little insecure about it. She is very sexy and young but she feels like black men wouldn't find her very attractive so it kinda messes with her confidence a bit. Look at pictures of my wife if you would and tell me all the nasty things you would want to do to her so I can show her that she's a queen that black men would love to have so she can start working on pleasing those cocks.
I’m in Atlanta

Really dude,
You could have just said, "hey check out my wife"
The whole confidence shpiel is played out 🙄
Fishing for likes from strangers online is a sign of self esteem issues.
Totally agreed! As a woman I can take one look at her and guarantee she has NO self confidence issues! Either you are in denial or the issues are all in your head.

I find her very attractive I would love to show her how beautiful she is

She's clearly very attractive.

Last edited:

15/10 would sleep with her!

:mstickle:

She's HOT

Back