Wife Needs her 2nd Ever Cock!

Couple in northeast US. Wife is looking to have only her 2nd cock, after only ever having mine. She is very satisfied with my well endowed cock but she wants to try something new and we believe she deserves it. She really wants to try BBC and has been craving / speaking about it for years. Needs to warm up to actually doing it a bit more but very much wants to. She craves thickness and will have to be of very good girth to outdo hubbies. Please let us know if you are interested and what you think of her curvy body. 101_1337e.jpg20200222_235026e.jpg20200223_001823e.jpgP1030013 -edit.jpgP1040659e.jpgDSCF0021.JPG

Last edited:
I'd like to submit an application, please see my media for references 🙂
Application approved! Wow those are some great pictures. Your cock is perfect, like a clone of husbands but maybe a hair bigger. It is so nice and clean. The only downside here is your distance, unless you are willing to come north? We really like in your pictures that you are with other women that have the same body type, in fact we got off last night thinking about this pussy being in those pictures and came really hard!

Couple in northeast US. Wife is looking to have only her 2nd cock, after only ever having mine. She is very satisfied with my well endowed cock but she wants to try something new and we believe she deserves it. She really wants to try BBC and has been craving / speaking about it for years. Needs to warm up to actually doing it a bit more but very much wants to. She craves thickness and will have to be of very good girth to outdo hubbies. Please let us know if you are interested and what you think of her curvy body. View attachment 4028383View attachment 4028384View attachment 4028385View attachment 4028387View attachment 4028389View attachment 4028402
I am very interested BBC here love to set up details I'm going to personal message you and we can go from there.

Couple in northeast US. Wife is looking to have only her 2nd cock, after only ever having mine. She is very satisfied with my well endowed cock but she wants to try something new and we believe she deserves it. She really wants to try BBC and has been craving / speaking about it for years. Needs to warm up to actually doing it a bit more but very much wants to. She craves thickness and will have to be of very good girth to outdo hubbies. Please let us know if you are interested and what you think of her curvy body. View attachment 4028383View attachment 4028384View attachment 4028385View attachment 4028387View attachment 4028389View attachment 4028402

You both are amazing!!

Back