Wife, mom, hotwife, complete black cock cum loving slut…

anymore of her and her friend sharing the bbc even blurred its super hot
I’ve requested new videos so she reached out to two of her female friends and plans to make a few new ones for me very soon!!! They may make one with all three of them servicing a BBC or two, two married friends she’s converted have both agreed to that when they can set all of them having time together.

I’ve requested new videos so she reached out to two of her female friends and plans to make a few new ones for me very soon!!! They may make one with all three of them servicing a BBC or two, two married friends she’s converted have both agreed to that when they can set all of them having time together.

so hot! proof a woman can be a loving wife, great mom, and still a black cock slut.

She is an awesome person, wife, mom/parent, beyond awesome in bed and out of bed/wherever she is having sex, fun just in general when it’s not sex related and I just don’t see how another woman in the world could out do her as far as being a black cock slut because she sucks and fucks black men 3-5 times a week or more, I’d say that’s a good average, and has been that active since her first taste of black cock nearly 15 years ago and will work to convert her white friends to bbc if she sees a sliver of an ounce of interest from them because she ls good at figuring that out and selling it if they are. The woman loves her some big black cock and isn’t ashame to tell others if they ask!!! Love her to the moon and back, wouldn’t want her any other way and I can’t believe how blessed my life is!

She is an awesome person, wife, mom/parent, beyond awesome in bed and out of bed/wherever she is having sex, fun just in general when it’s not sex related and I just don’t see how another woman in the world could out do her as far as being a black cock slut because she sucks and fucks black men 3-5 times a week or more, I’d say that’s a good average, and has been that active since her first taste of black cock nearly 15 years ago and will work to convert her white friends to bbc if she sees a sliver of an ounce of interest from them because she ls good at figuring that out and selling it if they are. The woman loves her some big black cock and isn’t ashame to tell others if they ask!!! Love her to the moon and back, wouldn’t want her any other way and I can’t believe how blessed my life is!

sounds like you married a damn good woman! keep treating her right, you wouldnt want to lose a catch like that.

any news?

My wife’s first conversion, married friend of ours, husband doesn’t know but never gives her dick….she does this at our house regularly and I’ve licked probably 50 plus loads out of her pussy to date, several off her face and she is also the one that loves to watch me suck the black cocks her and my wife fuck and will feed me the cum off my face and make me suck it off her fingers….she also has hand milked me a tequila cum shot and got extremely horny when the girls toasted their black cock for the evening and his wonderful cock and cum and personally handed me the shot with his mixture of cum and don Julio 1970, tapped my glass and called me a perfect little cum slut white boy when I slammed it down without hesitation.

my wife is on the bottom licking balls

View attachment IMG_2472.MOV

Several things have really changed in our sex life:

#1. My wife, per my request years back, doesn’t suck my dick and it hasn’t touched her lips in 10 plus years. Her mouth is reserved 100% for big black cock. I told her back then, no matter how much I beg down the road, you be the stronger one and don’t give in…..and she hasn’t, not one time! She sucks a lot of cock as you can see, just never a white one or mine since she discovered the best cock in the universe so why mess with anything inferior and white.

#2. Her request was I would be limited in the amount of times I can cum in her. Initially, it was because she wanted her pussy smelling like good, clean pussy for her black boyfriends and didn’t want me messing it up. So, for 15 years almost since she went totally insane slut for black cock, although we have intercourse, most of the time she makes me pull out and gets damn right vicious about it….I’m usually allowed to cum in her 1-2 times a month tops and when I do, you can be assured, part of the reason is because she took several loads of bbc cum that day already and I know when I get to cum in her, it means the next day or two, she’s giving her pussy a rest and recuperation from lots of repetitive days of being blacked.

i can tell you with the utmost confidence, every black cock she plays with gets sucked….my wife sucks cock 3-5 days every week. Also, they are in charge of where the cum goes. They never have to pull out and they are free to cum anywhere in or on her they want. Some cum on her face and in her mouth, some pull out and nut on her pussy, belly, tits or ass….a few cum in her ass….but the majority like cumming in the exact spot the guy in this video does and that’s where my wife really prefers her black cock cum!!! She says she’s 100% positive now that in her lifetime, black cocks have put way more volume of cum in her pussy and down her throat in her belly the last 10 years than the 25 years or so her and I have been fucking, before and after marriage. That’s just the last 10 years, not the full amount of time she’s been fucking bbc.

View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV

Last edited:
How many black guys has she been with

we’ve lost count but I’d guess it’s easily north of 200 thru the last 15 years. She met one guys 12-13 years ago that was in a fraternity of sorts that would bring friends with him or just give them her contact info when they were in town and she’d meet up and fuck any of them, they were all black and most retired NFL players. She still fucks some of them today, one guy is a pretty famous retired defensive tackle, big guy, huge cock, wife says he’s so gentle and a very good fuck.

the first 4-5 years she went nuts, meeting black guys at bars, online, Craigslist….then she slowed down and settled on fewer but man, she went thru a bunch those first 5 years. Covid happened and really slowed her down and she has been asking me if it’s ok if she makes up for some lost bbc during Covid and kinda fuck around a lot which means seeing new guys again which I 100% agreed with her on so I think she’s about to go thru another extra slut phase where she starts to fuck new guys again in quantity. I know from texts she’s been showing me, she Has it planned this week to fuck two new guys, both in their late 20’s and I’d the pictures they sent are accurate, both very well endowed as expected with black cock in this lifestyle and both with you to date medical testing so condom free!!

How many black guys has she been with

we’ve lost count but I’d guess it’s easily north of 200 thru the last 15 years. She met one guys 12-13 years ago that was in a fraternity of sorts that would bring friends with him or just give them her contact info when they were in town and she’d meet up and fuck any of them, they were all black and most retired NFL players. She still fucks some of them today, one guy is a pretty famous retired defensive tackle, big guy, huge cock, wife says he’s so gentle and a very good fuck.

the first 4-5 years she went nuts, meeting black guys at bars, online, Craigslist….then she slowed down and settled on fewer but man, she went thru a bunch those first 5 years. Covid happened and really slowed her down and she has been asking me if it’s ok if she makes up for some lost bbc during Covid and kinda fuck around a lot which means seeing new guys again which I 100% agreed with her on so I think she’s about to go thru another extra slut phase where she starts to fuck new guys again in quantity. I know from texts she’s been showing me, she Has it planned this week to fuck two new guys, both in their late 20’s and I’d the pictures they sent are accurate, both very well endowed as expected with black cock in this lifestyle and both with you to date medical testing so condom free

My wife’s first conversion, married friend of ours, husband doesn’t know but never gives her dick….she does this at our house regularly and I’ve licked probably 50 plus loads out of her pussy to date, several off her face and she is also the one that loves to watch me suck the black cocks her and my wife fuck and will feed me the cum off my face and make me suck it off her fingers….she also has hand milked me a tequila cum shot and got extremely horny when the girls toasted their black cock for the evening and his wonderful cock and cum and personally handed me the shot with his mixture of cum and don Julio 1970, tapped my glass and called me a perfect little cum slut white boy when I slammed it down without hesitation.

my wife is on the bottom licking balls

View attachment 5233125
Give the ladies my best...

Back