Wife loves black men but rather hide it from husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

4hernyc

Couple
Gold Member
What surprises me is how I’m still till this day finding out wife was fucking guys behind my back. Her ex boyfriend black guy I knew she was fucking him for over a year after we were dating. Another time she fucked my black friend at a party they were alone at.. Her coworker recently told me of her meeting black guy at work and getting his number to go out dancing which i asked her and she admitted to. Now she knows I want to watch her fuck other men and obviously she wants it to be a blackman why she says no to doing it, but has twice which I set up. I thought maybe cause I’m there and she wants to be alone but she always has me join in and has stopped when I have left the bedroom.. She says it’s dirty normally when I ask but if she has a few drinks or horny in bed she’s asking for my black friend.. it makes it hard to set up cause she’s saying no but I know if attractive black guy meets us she’s all in to flirt and play. But she will get mad if she knows I set up meet. Maybe she just wants to find guy herself? But I also don’t think she would put it out there she will fuck him. We are always hanging together so she wouldn’t have alone time to hook up. I also don’t want her just fucking guys behind my back. I want to watch and sometimes join in and I wouldn’t care if they needed alone time..any suggestions? Thank you

What surprises me is how I’m still till this day finding out wife was fucking guys behind my back. Her ex boyfriend black guy I knew she was fucking him for over a year after we were dating. Another time she fucked my black friend at a party they were alone at.. Her coworker recently told me of her meeting black guy at work and getting his number to go out dancing which i asked her and she admitted to. Now she knows I want to watch her fuck other men and obviously she wants it to be a blackman why she says no to doing it, but has twice which I set up. I thought maybe cause I’m there and she wants to be alone but she always has me join in and has stopped when I have left the bedroom.. She says it’s dirty normally when I ask but if she has a few drinks or horny in bed she’s asking for my black friend.. it makes it hard to set up cause she’s saying no but I know if attractive black guy meets us she’s all in to flirt and play. But she will get mad if she knows I set up meet. Maybe she just wants to find guy herself? But I also don’t think she would put it out there she will fuck him. We are always hanging together so she wouldn’t have alone time to hook up. I also don’t want her just fucking guys behind my back. I want to watch and sometimes join in and I wouldn’t care if they needed alone time..any suggestions? Thank you
Wow sounds like someone I know, it’s the thrill of rather they would get caught along with their ability to still have the one at home that’s the key part

set up a hidden camera or microphone. Have your black friend over for some drinks. After a few, say your making a run to the store for more and leave them alone. Be gone 30 min or so. When you check the recording later, you will see if they fucked or flirted or whatever. Wait and see if she tells you. If she doesn't, you have your answer. She wants to do it alone and gets off on the rush of cheating. It's not uncommon. Unfortunalty for those who like to watch.

set up a hidden camera or microphone. Have your black friend over for some drinks. After a few, say your making a run to the store for more and leave them alone. Be gone 30 min or so. When you check the recording later, you will see if they fucked or flirted or whatever. Wait and see if she tells you. If she doesn't, you have your answer. She wants to do it alone and gets off on the rush of cheating. It's not uncommon. Unfortunalty for those who like to watch.
I brought it up Friday night after drinking and she was like let’s see but that just means stop it..
But yes great idea but no close black friends like that to leave alone with her at house. I did do that with Spanish friend who knows what we did and nothing. I even wanted to send someone to meet her at bar or something before I get there but afraid they would give up secret..

I brought it up Friday night after drinking and she was like let’s see but that just means stop it..
But yes great idea but no close black friends like that to leave alone with her at house. I did do that with Spanish friend who knows what we did and nothing. I even wanted to send someone to meet her at bar or something before I get there but afraid they would give up secret..
what about your black friend she fucked at the party?

Do you ever go out of town or on a fishing trip set one up haven't already set up with a black gentleman to go knock on her door and pretend like his car broke down maybe he needs to use the phone you will find out if she goes for it or not my wife did and he was a friend of mine he told me all about it and I fucking loved it she denied it however

Do you ever go out of town or on a fishing trip set one up haven't already set up with a black gentleman to go knock on her door and pretend like his car broke down maybe he needs to use the phone you will find out if she goes for it or not my wife did and he was a friend of mine he told me all about it and I fucking loved it she denied it however
I thought of when she’s on the train talking to her on her way to meet me. I just got to get to know guy enough and make sure goes with plan. I always think if she don’t go for it he will be like your husband sent me and show proof

did he give you full details?

I always knew my wife could be with a Black lover because of her work environment has many, and there are stud men there....it's just natural, but it was me convincing her that I wanted her to feel someone new and that it turned me on...it took years. but when she told me during our sex with me talking about her with one and begging her that's it ok ...she said "I'm not going to tell you ok?" and I knew she was ready. I said ok. It's was another year or more before she told me but she had been with a lover for a while. He reaches deeper very passionate very well built...younger. Now we have the best sex. When I see her in her sexy tiny panties I just imagine his mouth there and his body slipping into her and them enjoy alone sex. It's heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back