Wife is seducing army soldier live!

wowwy76

Couple
Wife is seducing our army neighbor. Took a pic from inside. He doesn’t stand a chance short shorts and barefoot. She thinks I’m out for a couple of hours. The other picks is of what he is probably noticing. This is something I always love. Do they come in or not. He was taking a walk and now they are chatting. Next thing it’s her ankle cramp. Always works

Last edited:
View attachment 6254544View attachment 6254545View attachment 6254546Wife is seducing our army neighbor. Took a pic from inside. He doesn’t stand a chance short shorts and barefoot. She thinks I’m out for a couple of hours. The other picks is of what he is probably noticing. This is something I always love. Do they come in or not. He was taking a walk and now they are chatting. Next thing it’s her ankle cramp. Always works
Very patriotic! As a retired Soldier, appreciate you and your wife.

Nice. That 'sick feeling in your gut' because you see the guy every day is hot. Kate has fucked a few guys who don't think I know. I love being around them, precisely because of that feeling of knowing they have fucked my wife and think that I don't know. Makes my dick stiff.:)

Back