Wife is cheating because of my small dick

He doesn’t have much of a choice if gets a divorce he loses every thing was he might do alimony, which also put him in that position too. Court system in the US always works in a woman’s favor. So no point for him to go to court about it, he might have to live with it.
Hope not part of the lifestyle is honesty and respect ...clearly, she lacks either and "divorce" perhaps is worth it.

Hope not part of the lifestyle is honesty and respect ...clearly, she lacks either and "divorce" perhaps is worth it.
It’s gonna be really bad if divorce happens if she goes through with the divorce, she takes everything he has plus gets alimony every month or a week depending on court. Plus she gets to be around any guys she wants enough to work for anything. If he decides not to go through the divorce and she still plays around with other guy she wants and he has to live with that. So there’s a lose lose situation for him. He screwed either way.

It’s gonna be really bad if divorce happens if she goes through with the divorce, she takes everything he has plus gets alimony every month or a week depending on court. Plus she gets to be around any guys she wants enough to work for anything. If he decides not to go through the divorce and she still plays around with other guy she wants and he has to live with that. So there’s a lose lose situation for him. He screwed either way.
Perhaps but, hope he consults with solicitor and seeks the best advice to get out this mess. Can't live with a victim mindset...no way too live...

If he has a prenup agreement, he might be OK depending on what’s what’s in the prenup for both sides. But she’ll find a way out of the prenup too so prince don’t really even work anymore they don’t work like how they’re supposed to. And if they did not do a prenup, then he’s really screwed

I snooped on my wife’s phone and read about her sucking and fucking other guys. She was telling them about my little dick.
All advice aside, I'm just here to ask "WTF is that" and how the hell did you even get past the dating or sexual stage? Most females I know would have said hell naw and ditched a guy with a cock like that as soon as he pulled out what looks like a thunder thimble 🤣

Mean I don't rock a bigger cock, but pulling out a average sized white (6 3/4 X 2 inch) pierced cock (02 gauge ring w/10mm ball)
But of I was packing that the, I wouldn't even attempt trying to get laid 🤣

All advice aside, I'm just here to ask "WTF is that" and how the hell did you even get past the dating or sexual stage? Most females I know would have said hell naw and ditched a guy with a cock like that as soon as he pulled out what looks like a thunder thimble 🤣

Mean I don't rock a bigger cock, but pulling out a average sized white (6 3/4 X 2 inch) pierced cock (02 gauge ring w/10mm ball)
...and I think most women would be on your line. A former GF told me that she had a fling with a good looking guy, but when he pulled out his "cock" (she never told anything other than he was small), she found an excuse to quickly get dressed and Hasta-la-Vista, baby.

I think the women that hook up with guys like that are planning to cuck them from the start. I've met a few, actually. They get off on the humiliating thing.

totally agree I mean I am 6 inches but wow that makes me feel huge

...and I think most women would be on your line. A former GF told me that she had a fling with a good looking guy, but when he pulled out his "cock" (she never told anything other than he was small), she found an excuse to quickly get dressed and Hasta-la-Vista, baby.

I think the women that hook up with guys like that are planning to cuck them from the start. I've met a few, actually. They get off on the humiliating thing.

Either they see something like that and plan to cuck them, or he has a great career, or the money amd ability or means to support a relaxed and comfortable life.
Or the female is desperate and or has a serious lack of self esteem...
Without money, there's no way someone who has a dick that small can really do much... unless he accepts that she's going to eventually need some extra stimulation and likely end up having play partners to help cover her sexual needs.

Either they see something like that and plan to cuck them, or he has a great career, or the money amd ability or means to support a relaxed and comfortable life.
Or the female is desperate and or has a serious lack of self esteem...
Without money, there's no way someone who has a dick that small can really do much... unless he accepts that she's going to eventually need some extra stimulation and likely end up having play partners to help cover her sexual needs.
A womans sexual needs is a complex a.nimal. A woman isn't necessarily attracted to one type of man. It varies with the amount of estrogen.
During the first part of the follicular phase, she is attracted to family, safety and all that. That changes in the latter part of the follicular phase leading up to ovulation, when she's seeking out strong males that her subconscious mind think gives maximum surviveability of the fetus and later the born baby. The luteal phase (post ovulation) is again like the first part of the follicular phase.

Not all women adhere equally strong to the principles above, but in general they do, to some extent.

Back