Wife in Caribbean

Happy sussex

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and ******* have taken a vacation in the Caribbean.
My wife is seriously into bbc and had previously said that if our ******* found out that we are a cuckolding couple into black guy’s only that she would explain the reasons why .
Although our ******* doesn’t know that my wife enjoys sexual times with better endowed black guy’s than myself being a small cocked white guy who’s cock no longer satisfies my wife’s sexual needs , she would happily explain to her the reasons why she is now a black cock loving white woman .
I have received a message from my wife saying they had been out for dinner, then returned to the hotel for drinks in the bar , they went into the bar and noticed two white couples mixing with Teo black guy’s. My wife said it was obvious to her why they were with the black guy’s as we would be if I had been there with her.
They had a couple of gin and tonics, my wife noticed a local black guy eyeing her , she smiled at him letting him know she had noticed him . Our ******* said she was tired and was going to her room calling it a night . My wife went with her to her room making sure she was ok said good night. Then went to her room but decided to freshen up, wiping her pussy new perfume and changed her dress into a loose white skirt and black blouse with a black lift up bra that pushed her tits up but didn’t cover her nipples which are dark with dark areoles so we’re quite prominent underneath her bra , she also said she decided to go knicker less unless I objected as she wanted to maybe flash if the guy was looking at her showing him she was interested.
She has just texted me again saying she went back to the hotel bar as she got out the lift the two couples she had seen in the bar were getting into the lift with the two black guy’s she had seen them with earlier it was obvious that the black guy’s were going to the couples room to fuck the wives as they had their hand on the women’s arses stroking them . She has gone in the bar ordered a rum cocktail then sat at the bar on a stool. The guy who was eyeing her up earlier was sat at a table but was looking at her again. She said that she looked around her and there were a couple of black guy’s at a table slightly out of sight from her , she turned but nit directly facing the guy at the table but in doing so she let her skirt raise up enough so he could get a glimpse of her pussy she then turned back facing the bar .
The guy came over to the bar stood next to her and offered her a *******, she accepted it he then suggested that she goes and sits with him at the table where he was sitting.
She went over and sat next to him, they were doing small talk she then felt his hand on her thigh, he slowly and gently started stroking her thigh working his way towards her naked pussy . She said she parted her legs giving him access to her pussy she was now very wet and he started rubbing his hands between her anus and top of her pubic bone.
She said he asked her if she wanted to go to his room with him she said ok and they are now either in his room or making there way to it .
She said she will txt me later with the details of how they go on.
I will update when I know
She has just messaged me.
She said as soon as they were in the lift he told her to lift her skirt and hold it up she held her skirt up , he had one hand on a tit squeezing the nipple and pinching it, his other hand went to her pussy and he started rubbing his finger along her crack both teasing her clit and her vaginal hole when the lift stopped she was on the verge of an orgasm..
As they got out the lift there was no one around he told her to take her skirt off and top off she did as told and he had a hand on her naked butt has they walked to his room.
Luckily there was no one in the corridor to see them ., as soon as they got in his room he told her to take her bra and shoes off , then undress him starting with his shirt as she took his shirt off she sucked his nipples the she got on her knees and took his shoes and socks off .next she undone his belt then undone his trousers slowly unzipping the fly. He was now in just his boxers. She pulled them slowly down as she got them passed his erect cock and balls , she automatically took his hard cock into her mouth sucking it.
When she got his boxers off she continued to suck his cock with a hand stroking it as she sucked it , her other hand was playing with his balls , he was moaning and groaning telling her what a slut she is . She could feel his balls starting to tighten up he was really moaning and groaning now , she knew he was about to cum in her mouth she tried to pull back but he held her head down calling her a whore and so she had to take his cum in her mouth.
She was now playing with her clit as he was cumin.
She thought that was going to be it , but his cock didn’t go soft , he told her to keep sucking him. He started fingering her cunt hard eventually getting three fingers into her very wet cunt he started ramming his fingers hard giving her a massive orgasm., they then got on the bed with her on her back with him telling her to lift and spread her legs, he climbed between them talking her legs lifting them onto his shoulders, then asking her what she wanted , she told him your black cock fucking my white whore cunt and fill me with your cock and cum now fuck me please please fuck me .
He rammed his cock into her going balls deep in one stroke. She had another orgasm as he penetrated her cunt .he continued to pound her hard she was lifting her body to meet his thrusts. They continued in this position for about fifteen minutes, he then pulled out of her cunt rolled over on his back telling her to ride his cock she climbed over him taking his slippery cock in her hand guiding it to her cunt then lowering her self down on it taking it fully into her cunt and started riding him, he grabbed her arse cheeks lifting her up then pushing down hard again and sucking her nipples she kept having orgasms caused by his rough treatment he was going at her harder even slapping her arse which she loves ,He was calling her a fucking white slut , go on you white bitch fuck my cock whore . My wife loves being abused verbally she was begging him to fuck my white whore cunt you black cock fucker .
Oooh yeees fuck your black cum in my cunt oooh yeees oooh sooo goood fuck me please give me your black baby seed deep in my cunt oooh yeees yeees please please ahh yeees oooh sooo good. He started ejaculating his seed deep into her cunt filling her . .she climbed off him practically collapsing as she did so , She lay on her back with her legs spread and his cum leaking from her.He climbed over her telling her to suck his cock clean. She barely had the energy to suck him .
They rested for about an hour she then said she was going back to her room,
She put her skirt on bur he told her just to put her bra on and come and get her blouse tomorrow evening as he was going to fuck her again .
As she left his room his cum was leaking from her cunt occasionally dripping on the floor,
I asked her how big his penis is , she said about eight inches long but not the thickest she has had . But he was extremely hard and didn’t go soft until he cane in her . But when he told her suck his cock clean he got hard again and wanted to fuck again but she was totally worn out .
She’s now hoping our ******* will want to go to bed before she goes to meet meet him for another session the following evening.

Last edited:
My wife is seriously into bbc and had previously said that if our ******* found out that we are a cuckolding couple into black guy’s only that she would explain the reasons why .
Although our ******* doesn’t know that my wife enjoys sexual times with better endowed black guy’s than myself being a small cocked white guy who’s cock no longer satisfies my wife’s sexual needs , she would happily explain to her the reasons why she is now a black cock loving white woman .
I have received a message from my wife saying they had been out for dinner, then returned to the hotel for drinks in the bar , they went into the bar and noticed two white couples mixing with Teo black guy’s. My wife said it was obvious to her why they were with the black guy’s as we would be if I had been there with her.
They had a couple of gin and tonics, my wife noticed a local black guy eyeing her , she smiled at him letting him know she had noticed him . Our ******* said she was tired and was going to her room calling it a night . My wife went with her to her room making sure she was ok said good night. Then went to her room but decided to freshen up, wiping her pussy new perfume and changed her dress into a loose white skirt and black blouse with a black lift up bra that pushed her tits up but didn’t cover her nipples which are dark with dark areoles so we’re quite prominent underneath her bra , she also said she decided to go knicker less unless I objected as she wanted to maybe flash if the guy was looking at her showing him she was interested.
She has just texted me again saying she went back to the hotel bar as she got out the lift the two couples she had seen in the bar were getting into the lift with the two black guy’s she had seen them with earlier it was obvious that the black guy’s were going to the couples room to fuck the wives as they had their hand on the women’s arses stroking them . She has gone in the bar ordered a rum cocktail then sat at the bar on a stool. The guy who was eyeing her up earlier was sat at a table but was looking at her again. She said that she looked around her and there were a couple of black guy’s at a table slightly out of sight from her , she turned but nit directly facing the guy at the table but in doing so she let her skirt raise up enough so he could get a glimpse of her pussy she then turned back facing the bar .
The guy came over to the bar stood next to her and offered her a *******, she accepted it he then suggested that she goes and sits with him at the table where he was sitting.
She went over and sat next to him, they were doing small talk she then felt his hand on her thigh, he slowly and gently started stroking her thigh working his way towards her naked pussy . She said she parted her legs giving him access to her pussy she was now very wet and he started rubbing his hands between her anus and top of her pubic bone.
She said he asked her if she wanted to go to his room with him she said ok and they are now either in his room or making there way to it .
Such a common situation when in the Caribbean if your wife is into black men , my wife also looks for interested men and you don’t have to look for long before she gets the smile, that’s when I leave .

Such a common situation when in the Caribbean if your wife is into black men , my wife also looks for interested men and you don’t have to look for long before she gets the smile, that’s when I leave .
Yes I was in the pool naked leaning on the side after doing a couple of laps when I had a local come behind me , he stroked my ass then pushed his hard cock between my ass cheeks., sucking my neck and squeezing my nipples he asked if he could fuck me , not responding quickly enough he took me , Kim xxx

She said as soon as they were in the lift he told her to lift her skirt and hold it up she held her skirt up , he had one had on a tit squeezing the nipple and pinching it, his other hand went to her pussy and he started rubbing his finger along her crack both teasing her clit and her vaginal hole when the lift stopped she was on the verge of an orgasm..
As the got out the lift there was no one around he told her to take her skirt abandona top off she did as told and he had a hand on her naked butt has they walked to his room.
Luckily there was no one in the corridor to see them ., as soon as they got in his room he told her to take her bra and shoes off , then undress him starting with his shirt as she took his shirt off she sucked his nipples the she got on her knees and took his shoes and socks off .next she undone his belt then undone his trousers slowly unzipping the fly. He was now in just his boxers. She pulled them slowly down as she got them passed his cock and ball she automatically took his hard cock into her mouth sucking it.
When she got his boxers off she continued to suck his cock with a hand stroking it as she sucked it , her other hand was playing with his balls , he was moaning and groaning telling her what a slut she is . She could feel his balls starting to tighten up he was really moaning and groaning now , she knew he was about to cum in her mouth she tried to pull back but he held her head down so she had to take his cum in her mouth.
She thought that was going to be it , but his cock didn’t go soft , he told her to keep sucking him. He started fingering her cunt hard eventually getting three fingers into her very wet cunt he started ramming his fingers hard giving her a massive orgasm., they then got on the bed with her on her back with him telling her to lift and spread her legs, he climbed between them talking her legs lifting them onto his shoulders, then asking her what she wanted , she told him your black cock fucking my cunt and filling me with your cock and cum now fuck me please please fuck me .
He rammed his cock into her going balls deep in one stroke. She had another orgasm as he penetrated her cunt .he continued to pound her hard she was lifting her body to meet his thrusts. They continued in this position for about fifteen minutes, he then pulled out of her cunt rolled over on his back telling her to ride his cock she climbed over him taking his slippery cock in her hand guiding it to her cunt then lowering her self down on it taking it fully into her cunt and started riding him, he grabbed her arse cheeks lifting her up then pushing down hard again and sucking her nipples she kept having orgasms caused by his rough treatment he was going her even slapping her arse . He was calling her a fucking white slut , go on you white bitch fuck my cock whore . My wife loves being abused verbally she was begging him to fuck my white whore cunt you black cock fucker .
Oooh yeees fuck your black cum in my cunt oooh yeees oooh sooo goood fuck me please give me your black baby seed deep in my cunt oooh yeees yeees please please ahh yeees oooh sooo good. He started ejaculating his seed deep into her cunt .she climbed off him practically collapsing as she did . She lay on her back with her legs spread and his cum leaking from her.He climbed over her telling her to suck his cock clean. She barely had the energy to suck him .
She put her skirt on bur he told her just to put her bra on and come and get her blouse tomorrow evening as he was going to fuck her again .
As she left his room his cum was leaking from her cunt occasionally dripping on the floor,
I asked her how big his penis is , she said about eight inches long but not the thickest she has had . But he was extremely hard and didn’t go soft until he cane in her . But when he told her suck his cock clean he got hard again and wanted to fuck again but she was totally worn out .
She’s now hoping our ******* will want to go to bed before she goes to meet meet him for another session
Where in the caribbean, I'm living there

She said as soon as they were in the lift he told her to lift her skirt and hold it up she held her skirt up , he had one had on a tit squeezing the nipple and pinching it, his other hand went to her pussy and he started rubbing his finger along her crack both teasing her clit and her vaginal hole when the lift stopped she was on the verge of an orgasm..
As the got out the lift there was no one around he told her to take her skirt abandona top off she did as told and he had a hand on her naked butt has they walked to his room.
Luckily there was no one in the corridor to see them ., as soon as they got in his room he told her to take her bra and shoes off , then undress him starting with his shirt as she took his shirt off she sucked his nipples the she got on her knees and took his shoes and socks off .next she undone his belt then undone his trousers slowly unzipping the fly. He was now in just his boxers. She pulled them slowly down as she got them passed his cock and ball she automatically took his hard cock into her mouth sucking it.
When she got his boxers off she continued to suck his cock with a hand stroking it as she sucked it , her other hand was playing with his balls , he was moaning and groaning telling her what a slut she is . She could feel his balls starting to tighten up he was really moaning and groaning now , she knew he was about to cum in her mouth she tried to pull back but he held her head down so she had to take his cum in her mouth.
She thought that was going to be it , but his cock didn’t go soft , he told her to keep sucking him. He started fingering her cunt hard eventually getting three fingers into her very wet cunt he started ramming his fingers hard giving her a massive orgasm., they then got on the bed with her on her back with him telling her to lift and spread her legs, he climbed between them talking her legs lifting them onto his shoulders, then asking her what she wanted , she told him your black cock fucking my cunt and filling me with your cock and cum now fuck me please please fuck me .
He rammed his cock into her going balls deep in one stroke. She had another orgasm as he penetrated her cunt .he continued to pound her hard she was lifting her body to meet his thrusts. They continued in this position for about fifteen minutes, he then pulled out of her cunt rolled over on his back telling her to ride his cock she climbed over him taking his slippery cock in her hand guiding it to her cunt then lowering her self down on it taking it fully into her cunt and started riding him, he grabbed her arse cheeks lifting her up then pushing down hard again and sucking her nipples she kept having orgasms caused by his rough treatment he was going her even slapping her arse . He was calling her a fucking white slut , go on you white bitch fuck my cock whore . My wife loves being abused verbally she was begging him to fuck my white whore cunt you black cock fucker .
Oooh yeees fuck your black cum in my cunt oooh yeees oooh sooo goood fuck me please give me your black baby seed deep in my cunt oooh yeees yeees please please ahh yeees oooh sooo good. He started ejaculating his seed deep into her cunt .she climbed off him practically collapsing as she did . She lay on her back with her legs spread and his cum leaking from her.He climbed over her telling her to suck his cock clean. She barely had the energy to suck him .
She’s now hoping our ******* will want to go to bed before she goes to meet meet him for another session
sounds hot love to hear more!

Back