Wife has a relationship bull and I love it!

Mmmmmm where to start? I guess I’ll say we both love this hotwife lifestyle. And she’s (almost) exclusively black. Over the last couple years my wife has grown to value super hot vocal kinky sex with an obviously super hot vocal kinky type bull. And she’s a size queen. So it’s hard to find her a guy who really pushes her buttons.
THANKFULLY she has reconnected with an old bull and they are having very hot sex. And I’m in heaven. I love seeing her enjoying herself. Obviously I’d like her to fuck this bull and others more but right now she’s satisfied and wow is it hot. She got two huge loads from his monster cock today and I came home after he left and thoroughly cleaned her used pussy while she told me all the naughty details and how hot the sex was.

Mmmmmm where to start? I guess I’ll say we both love this hotwife lifestyle. And she’s (almost) exclusively black. Over the last couple years my wife has grown to value super hot vocal kinky sex with an obviously super hot vocal kinky type bull. And she’s a size queen. So it’s hard to find her a guy who really pushes her buttons.
THANKFULLY she has reconnected with an old bull and they are having very hot sex. And I’m in heaven. I love seeing her enjoying herself. Obviously I’d like her to fuck this bull and others more but right now she’s satisfied and wow is it hot. She got two huge loads from his monster cock today and I came home after he left and thoroughly cleaned her used pussy while she told me all the naughty details and how hot the sex was.
That’s so hot and awesome

She's definitely on the crazy train alright....but, more of the Black Lincoln Locamotive "all aboard" ....

Back