Wife found out my BBC fantasy for her!

So here’s my story. Me and my wife have been together 4 years and married since the summer. She’s everything I’ve ever wanted and we have great sex, we both agree it’s the best we’ve ever had. I’m not small (about 6ish inches and girthy) but who doesn’t want to see their wife dominated and stretched out by a bull?
Not long ago I was talking to a bull on here about my fantasy and talked up that she was interested (she wasn’t and had no idea!). One night I must’ve fell asleep and left my phone open and she saw the chat… she approached me about it and I was horrified and she was freaked out too.
after a long discussion in which I was very apologetic she said it was okay and then said the words that got me so hard… “if that’s what you want then it’s not impossible”. At the time I said no but i could have cum on the spot! She’d previsouly told me her fantasy was to be used my multiple guys at the same time so I think she was turned on by the idea too.
what do people think I should do?
I talked my last girlfriend info fucking a BBC that she left me for, I told her to stay that I wasn't interested in fucking just licking her used pussy

So here’s my story. Me and my wife have been together 4 years and married since the summer. She’s everything I’ve ever wanted and we have great sex, we both agree it’s the best we’ve ever had. I’m not small (about 6ish inches and girthy) but who doesn’t want to see their wife dominated and stretched out by a bull?
Not long ago I was talking to a bull on here about my fantasy and talked up that she was interested (she wasn’t and had no idea!). One night I must’ve fell asleep and left my phone open and she saw the chat… she approached me about it and I was horrified and she was freaked out too.
after a long discussion in which I was very apologetic she said it was okay and then said the words that got me so hard… “if that’s what you want then it’s not impossible”. At the time I said no but i could have cum on the spot! She’d previsouly told me her fantasy was to be used my multiple guys at the same time so I think she was turned on by the idea too.
Show us your wife

Yea she was turned on by the fact your fantasy match. If you keep pursuing it she’ll get what you want and so will you

Leave it where she left it until she brings it up again.

Move forward with it and let her cuck u bud with a bbc 👍

Work with her, communication is always key. Once she knows you love her and this is in addition to your sex life, keep reaffirming that this is for her pleasure and you love her more for it and go at her pace.

All good advice here. I guess the question is knowing what is someone’s fantasy and what is someone’s actual real desire.
I think she can be worked on and I think I can too in terms of making it happen. I really can’t get the image of her taking a bbc out of my head and cleaning up afterwards! Imagine that pussy gaped and leaking a deep cream pie…

Last edited:
All good advice here. I guess the question is knowing what is someone’s fantasy and what is someone’s actual real desire.
I think she can be worked on and I think I can too in terms of making it happen. I really can’t get the image of her taking a bbc out of my head and cleaning up afterwards! Imagine that pussy gaped and leaking a deep cream pie…
Generally my desires start as fantasies

Keep talking, fantasizing in bed during sex .. and see if you are both really ready...

I say try using the idea during sex with dirty talk.

Back