Wife flirting in a bar

That's how it all started for me, a bar called Ike and Jonesy's downtown Indy.
Had some drinks, started flirting and dancing, and took my first BBC home that night.
Never looked back from that point, its been amazing.
You have a great ass! Should show it off more :)

This is a hot story but be careful also. I was on a business trip once, I picked up or maybe he picked me up, not sure, anywyas I hooked up with a nice black guy, went to the room, we started getting into it, both naked and before we headed for the bed I went into the bathroom. While I'm in there I hear a knock at the door, some talking and when I came out there were three other black guys in the room that were his friends. Well I don't need to tell you how the rest of the night went for me with four horny black cocks all wanting to be inside of me, where they all ended up more than once during the night. Just be careful and have fun.

This is a hot story but be careful also. I was on a business trip once, I picked up or maybe he picked me up, not sure, anywyas I hooked up with a nice black guy, went to the room, we started getting into it, both naked and before we headed for the bed I went into the bathroom. While I'm in there I hear a knock at the door, some talking and when I came out there were three other black guys in the room that were his friends. Well I don't need to tell you how the rest of the night went for me with four horny black cocks all wanting to be inside of me, where they all ended up more than once during the night. Just be careful and have fun.

That is a VERY hot story. I met a BBC on a business trip but it was just him alone, one of the best nights of my life.

sounds like they only hurt you in good way. LOL

Back