Wife flirting in a bar

Kingsonx

Male
From
Canada
I was in a bar in LA with a couple of friends with our wives .At a time in the evening all the girls went to the bathroom. So after a few long minutes we were asking ourself where the fuck they are. So I start walking in the bar looking for my wife and to my surprise she talking to 2 black guys. So I didn’t want make a scene so I’m watching her talkin to theses 2 black guys, super flirting , touching them on the chest, laughing super hard ...It was actually super hot, and i was turn on, but I didn’t know how to react..Is my fantasy really gonna happen ? After a few minutes watching them I came to her and told her time to go back to the hotel...While We were walking to the exit one the black guys came just between me and my wife and ask her ‘where are you going, you leaving with me tonight’ I was in shock. My wife replied I’m leaving with my husband , the guy, said ‘’no bitch you coming home with me I’m gonna fuck you tonight’’ ...He said that in front of me..We were speechless ..Back to the hotel we had crazy sex my wife was so ******* ..We did so much dirty talkin like crazy...She was like ‘’ did you see these blacks guys in the bars I should fuck them both instead you ´´...’’I should suck their big black juicy cocks ´´ ..’’’ fuck me right or I’ll fuck others cocks, would like that ‘’. And i was replying ‘’ yes I want you to suck a bbc ‘’ ...’’yes I should let these 2 guys fuck your brains out’’ ...´´Yes you are a dirty slut and I like that’’

wow... super hot... It is a little awkward thinking what if really... would you just sit there and watch? What would you say to your friends... It would be super hot to have your wife put a card in her purse that she could hand to guys in a situation like that... an "I want you, but I am with friends and need to be discreet card...

Do you think if the guy was a little bit more respectful you would have brought him back to your hotel room with you two?

I wasn’t expecting that at all, it’s my fantasy watching my wife flirting with others guys and get picked on...I was with a couple of friends, I was not ready at all. Honestly the fact that he called my wife a bitch was a big turn on. Can only imagine how he could fuck her .Cause I know she has a wild side, our sex life is amazing. She like getting her hair pull, getting *******,splat and spit on her face , facial, swallow my cum, we using dildo..I just wanna make her a fuck a bbc

Was in the bar at Birmingham airport hotel,my flight was delayed 24 hours sitting watching tv in walked a couple of black men ,they put there bags in the next table smiled asked if I wanted a ******* ,not refusing ,they ordered and we sat and chatted .
One kept playing with his cock through his trousers and flirting with me this made me hot and in return let him see a lot of leg and as I moved position gave him a look at my g string panties that were very much imberied in my very wet cunt.
One got up and went to the lobby came back with a room key ,we left for there room where I got the fucking of my life.

I was in a bar in LA with a couple of friends with our wives .At a time in the evening all the girls went to the bathroom. So after a few long minutes we were asking ourself where the fuck they are. So I start walking in the bar looking for my wife and to my surprise she talking to 2 black guys. So I didn’t want make a scene so I’m watching her talkin to theses 2 black guys, super flirting , touching them on the chest, laughing super hard ...It was actually super hot, and i was turn on, but I didn’t know how to react..Is my fantasy really gonna happen ? After a few minutes watching them I came to her and told her time to go back to the hotel...While We were walking to the exit one the black guys came just between me and my wife and ask her ‘where are you going, you leaving with me tonight’ I was in shock. My wife replied I’m leaving with my husband , the guy, said ‘’no bitch you coming home with me I’m gonna fuck you tonight’’ ...He said that in front of me..We were speechless ..Back to the hotel we had crazy sex my wife was so ******* ..We did so much dirty talkin like crazy...She was like ‘’ did you see these blacks guys in the bars I should fuck them both instead you ´´...’’I should suck their big black juicy cocks ´´ ..’’’ fuck me right or I’ll fuck others cocks, would like that ‘’. And i was replying ‘’ yes I want you to suck a bbc ‘’ ...’’yes I should let these 2 guys fuck your brains out’’ ...´´Yes you are a dirty slut and I like that’’

would love for this to happen to my wife and yes they can fuck the bitch all they want

She got the courage to let me invite one guy over who was 27 years old and I watched him fuck her every which way he could it turned me on and made me so fucking horny and in an instant he was gone I have a feeling she kept on fucking him but I'm not sure
no pictures or video

Back