Wife finally wants BBC

Sounds good tell us more bout u handle us wifes.

Well it's more for both. Some hubbys have a real issue with it and don't know how to handle it. A nice massage where the wife is naked and a black man has his hands all over her is a nice starter. If you find the right one, maybe you add some additional fun if the parties are willing. I get so many requests to "seduce my wife" when neither of them is really ready mentally for it. It's frustrating and doesn't end well.

Hey guys, wife finally wants to try a BBC for her birthday is a little over a month, we’ve been interested with the fantasy and have talked about it for about 6 months she’s had her bbc dildo for a while and loves it, was pretty against trying the real thing at first but has slowly transitioned to being more inclinced to try it. Any idea on how we will all be feeling when everything goes down. I was thinking of buying a stripper for her to do but maybe we should go out somewhere to try to find one? We’re both young 22m 23f. Any thoughts?
Definitely spend the money and buy her a professional black stripper.

We have talked about it for some time we mayb be young but we have used it for some time as a fantasy in the bedroom I have also come to the realization mentally that it is seeing her in so much pleasure with a bbc that turns me on.
They actually make dildos that talk. So she can also get used to HEARING the timbre of a black voice as the dildo goes in and out of her.

I would rather take her out to a club where there are plenty of muscular black men and let her dance with a few of them. Let her get the feel of their bodies.
Well, if you want FREE muscular black men in abundance...It's just easier to visit a prison. Or a YMCA.:bounce:

Back