Wife finally said the words!!!

So my wife and I are both early 40’s. This is my second marriage and her 3rd. When we got together she was very much in a ho phase.. which I loved. Part of the reason I married her. She loved talking to other men. I assumed at some point she would have a boyfriend and I was fine with that. She is a very well put together redhead and fire in bed. But she took to marriage like a champ. She is faithful and turned into Betty Crocker lol. So she likes to chat with me about black guys and loves to talk about how she use to be a slut. But she has said she would never be with another man. She loves to use toys and talks the talk during sex. But that’s it. So I never pushed the real thing. So I thought maybe I could get her to try sexting with another guy. She has one or two that still try. She flat shot that down. I explained that it is the one thing I really missed about her. I told her that I figured at some point she would end up with a BF after we got married. She laughed, but said she understood where I was coming from. So after we went to bed she was telling that she was just really afraid of doing that and some guy getting crazy and blasting her out on social media to our friends and family. She said out of no where. If I’m going to be honest. I think I would rather we find a nice black man away from home to travel to. I think I would rather fuck him while you watch. Doing that a couple times a year would be much better!!! I was speechless. I almost didn’t know what to say. She said now I’m just thinking, so don’t go ordering one or anything yet. I said ok. It just ended at that. So now what?? I don’t want to push this. But I don’t want to let this fade either. So does anyone have advise on something like this? It came out of the blue.
Do some research on some sites for Black Men in towns/cities that you would like to visit within a reasonable distance. Once you find someone suitable, just tell her you did some looking and "here's someone you might like". Get some pics of her body without face for him to get him interested. And let her begin to think on it. Don't let her mind go cold on the possibility.

So my wife and I are both early 40’s. This is my second marriage and her 3rd. When we got together she was very much in a ho phase.. which I loved. Part of the reason I married her. She loved talking to other men. I assumed at some point she would have a boyfriend and I was fine with that. She is a very well put together redhead and fire in bed. But she took to marriage like a champ. She is faithful and turned into Betty Crocker lol. So she likes to chat with me about black guys and loves to talk about how she use to be a slut. But she has said she would never be with another man. She loves to use toys and talks the talk during sex. But that’s it. So I never pushed the real thing. So I thought maybe I could get her to try sexting with another guy. She has one or two that still try. She flat shot that down. I explained that it is the one thing I really missed about her. I told her that I figured at some point she would end up with a BF after we got married. She laughed, but said she understood where I was coming from. So after we went to bed she was telling that she was just really afraid of doing that and some guy getting crazy and blasting her out on social media to our friends and family. She said out of no where. If I’m going to be honest. I think I would rather we find a nice black man away from home to travel to. I think I would rather fuck him while you watch. Doing that a couple times a year would be much better!!! I was speechless. I almost didn’t know what to say. She said now I’m just thinking, so don’t go ordering one or anything yet. I said ok. It just ended at that. So now what?? I don’t want to push this. But I don’t want to let this fade either. So does anyone have advise on something like this? It came out of the blue.
Pictures?

Do some research on some sites for Black Men in towns/cities that you would like to visit within a reasonable distance. Once you find someone suitable, just tell her you did some looking and "here's someone you might like". Get some pics of her body without face for him to get him interested. And let her begin to think on it. Don't let her mind go cold on the possibility.
Hey Dave, hope you two are well! Email me. Thanks, Bob

Back