Wife finally came home for 5 mins…

Wife came home for 5 min. Long enough to get some panties, and other clothes. She dyed her hair blonde and got a new tattoo. Looked good tbh, and I do miss her. He started honking the horn and she took off in a hurry…
My neighbors saw her leaving clearly with another man there’s no doubt. Oh well, fuck it. I hope he fucks her brains out tonight

gingerwolf88... I have read all your posts regarding your wife. I will be honest, if my wife treated me that way I would talk to her informing her that I was not happy. If she still disrespected me by not wanting to come back to me each night, or inform me through communication where she was, how she was doing, was she safe. I would then change the locks on the house. Next time she comes home she can beg to come inside. Its your house man. Grow a spine, and stand up for yourself. Next, I would start talking to a lawyer. There are plenty of women out there. Don't settle for one that treats you like garbage. I understand some enjoy the cuckold lifestyle, but from what I have read, she has gone out of her way to treat you as if you don't matter.

gingerwolf88... I have read all your posts regarding your wife. I will be honest, if my wife treated me that way I would talk to her informing her that I was not happy. If she still disrespected me by not wanting to come back to me each night, or inform me through communication where she was, how she was doing, was she safe. I would then change the locks on the house. Next time she comes home she can beg to come inside. Its your house man. Grow a spine, and stand up for yourself. Next, I would start talking to a lawyer. There are plenty of women out there. Don't settle for one that treats you like garbage. I understand some enjoy the cuckold lifestyle, but from what I have read, she has gone out of her way to treat you as if you don't matter.
Well I understand what you’re saying, and initially my head was in the fuck it I don’t care space. Reality is though, she is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever been with. Also it was my idea initially to get all this interracial stuff going(still love the thought of her fucking bbc..can’t help it), and I’m worried if I put my foot down to hard he’s going to fuck me up. Already said he would…so I just don’t know.

Well I understand what you’re saying, and initially my head was in the fuck it I don’t care space. Reality is though, she is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever been with. Also it was my idea initially to get all this interracial stuff going(still love the thought of her fucking bbc..can’t help it), and I’m worried if I put my foot down to hard he’s going to fuck me up. Already said he would…so I just don’t know.
Ok this has clearly gone past what it is supposed to be. Seems there is some lack of confidence here that you think you won't find another beautiful woman. But, hey, if you like it who are we to advise you to cut it off? At the end of the day, you have to live with you. You dealing with your wife is one thing, but to put up a bull threatening you, that's another story. That's why keep telling you couples, regardless of what, you still own the right of refusal.

Yeah, but she owns the right to say who can fuck her…and I’ve never been against it. I just hope she doesn’t leAve for good. Also hope he doesn’t get her pregnant as I know they fuck without a condom constantly. I know she’s not taking her birth control beciEe it’s here in our medicine cabinet. Is what it is I guess

Yeah, but she owns the right to say who can fuck her…and I’ve never been against it. I just hope she doesn’t leAve for good. Also hope he doesn’t get her pregnant as I know they fuck without a condom constantly. I know she’s not taking her birth control beciEe it’s here in our medicine cabinet. Is what it is I guess
Wow, you have totally lost control. This is one of those events that epitomizes the phrase "be careful what you wish for". So let me ask this, when does it become too much? Where is the line of you had enough? Clearly your manhood is out the door. But do you even want it back? And I may seem harsh or judgemental, but I'm not built to see this any other way because there is no amount of fantasy or anything or anyone worth me losing my respect and dignity. Hate to ask, but any ******* in the marriage?

I would ask if you love your wife, but your actions say you don't. You let some 18 year old kid push you around. Grow a pair!! Tell the zit faced teen that you are talking to your wife alone. If he doesn't like it call the cops. Have him arrested for trespassing or assault. Seriously man. Either you love your wife or you dont.

I don't think the issue is whether he loves her or not, clearly he does. He is caught between his fantasy and reality and the priority of each. Seems the fulfillment of the sexual pleasure outweighs his manhood and self-respect. Unless he puts his respect at the forefront of everything that is going on, he won't find peace. Well of course peace is relative.

gingerwolf88... I have read all your posts regarding your wife. I will be honest, if my wife treated me that way I would talk to her informing her that I was not happy.
Remember that the *overwhelming* majority of what you read from single guys in these forums is unadulterated BS/fantasy.

so, you are staying wife her & putting up with that disrespect because she is gorgeous? are you serious?

you need some help.

Back