Wife finally admitted…

So my wife and I are both 30. She’s considered to be a BBW. Been married for a little over 12 years. Every time we’ve had sex, her fat lips would easily fit over my small 5.5 inch cock. Last year, I bought her a dildo to surprise her. Much thicker than me and 9 insertable inches, she was shocked. At first, she was hesitant. But then she quickly enjoyed it as I was go a little deeper. For the next several months, she would always say “I want the big dick” in reference to the dildo. While she experienced going deeper, she also wanted to be stretched when I fingered her. And now has started being able to take 4 fingers. Now up until a week ago, my wife would reference to the dildo as “big cock” and maybe say stuff like “you like watching me take it, huh?” But this past week, she started wanting to suck my dick while I would finger her. At first, I didn’t think nothing of it. But then noticed, how she was easily sucking my dick and having no problems going all the way down. She started asking me “you like me sucking your small cock?” She would say, “it’s so easy to suck your small cock”. After awhile, I asked her if she had ever struggled with a dick to suck. She admitted that her last boyfriend that she dated before we ever got married had a lot longer cock. I asked her how big was he and she said 8.5 and he would make her gag on it. Now grant you, he was white. So I then asked her if there was anyone else that she would’ve struggled with to suck or take in her pussy had she followed through it. That’s when she mentioned the name “Tom”. I said who is Tom. She said a guy she worked with at Stines Hardware right before we got married. She said he use to tell her that she was looking good and then say stuff like, “you are so thick” then lick his lips. I asked her , “how do you know that you would’ve struggled with this guy named Tom. She responded with “Bc he’s black and I could see his dick through his pants” So I started rubbing her clit and saying stuff like, “I bet you wish you had Tom and his BBC right now” She got extremely wetter and wetter by the second and within 2-3 minutes, she squirted all over the place. My wife don’t normally open up and say stuff like this so I believe this was step of her finally admitting some of her fantasies.
Go for it !! https://www.blacktowhite.net/profile-posts/comments/433981/

So my wife and I are both 30. She’s considered to be a BBW. Been married for a little over 12 years. Every time we’ve had sex, her fat lips would easily fit over my small 5.5 inch cock. Last year, I bought her a dildo to surprise her. Much thicker than me and 9 insertable inches, she was shocked. At first, she was hesitant. But then she quickly enjoyed it as I was go a little deeper. For the next several months, she would always say “I want the big dick” in reference to the dildo. While she experienced going deeper, she also wanted to be stretched when I fingered her. And now has started being able to take 4 fingers. Now up until a week ago, my wife would reference to the dildo as “big cock” and maybe say stuff like “you like watching me take it, huh?” But this past week, she started wanting to suck my dick while I would finger her. At first, I didn’t think nothing of it. But then noticed, how she was easily sucking my dick and having no problems going all the way down. She started asking me “you like me sucking your small cock?” She would say, “it’s so easy to suck your small cock”. After awhile, I asked her if she had ever struggled with a dick to suck. She admitted that her last boyfriend that she dated before we ever got married had a lot longer cock. I asked her how big was he and she said 8.5 and he would make her gag on it. Now grant you, he was white. So I then asked her if there was anyone else that she would’ve struggled with to suck or take in her pussy had she followed through it. That’s when she mentioned the name “Tom”. I said who is Tom. She said a guy she worked with at Stines Hardware right before we got married. She said he use to tell her that she was looking good and then say stuff like, “you are so thick” then lick his lips. I asked her , “how do you know that you would’ve struggled with this guy named Tom. She responded with “Bc he’s black and I could see his dick through his pants” So I started rubbing her clit and saying stuff like, “I bet you wish you had Tom and his BBC right now” She got extremely wetter and wetter by the second and within 2-3 minutes, she squirted all over the place. My wife don’t normally open up and say stuff like this so I believe this was step of her finally admitting some of her fantasies.
my wife told me she wasn't interested in a cold dead thing..wanted the hot real live thing instead.. now working on that

i have found that as women get older their inhibitions diminish. then they might become more adventurous.

Back