Wife Dropped A 10 Year Secret Today...

We have been dating for 7 years... She has mentioned before that she has never had anything super huge or a bbc before. Today she tells me that 10 years ago, a black guy got her # from a friend. He flattered her until they met and she sucked AND swallowed his 9" bbc. I am still shocked... I love it, but wasn't expecting it! I asked her how many times, she said 'around 40'. WTF!!?!?! What an awesome and honest woman. Then I asked, how many times did you swallow? She said 'around 30'. We are setting up her first date next week and she brings this up earlier today. She claims she forgot this info for years!!! Lol
She is so sexy. She can get mine any day.

Don't know if this is candid or not; the "What an awesome and honest woman" line in this context feels sorta contrived and stagey. But I guess it depends on how much you two discussed her past, how much you really wanted to know, and if you pressed it.

But if true, that's obviously quite a startling omission, and one probably quite calculated. I can certainly understand why a woman might keep certain parts of her "sexual history" to herself, out of consideration for a man she's with now, and the shared future they're planning.

If that revelation is not a problem for him, and in fact paves the way to something both may want, it's all good.

@NC4Huge wrote:

We have been dating for 7 years... She has mentioned before that she has never had anything super huge or a bbc before. Today she tells me that 10 years ago, a black guy got her # from a friend. He flattered her until they met and she sucked AND swallowed his 9" bbc. I am still shocked... I love it, but wasn't expecting it! I asked her how many times, she said 'around 40'. WTF!!?!?! What an awesome and honest woman. Then I asked, how many times did you swallow? She said 'around 30'. We are setting up her first date next week and she brings this up earlier today. She claims she forgot this info for years!!! Lol

I love this amazing. What an AMAZING woman. Xxx

Back