Wife does anal only in threesomes

Do women expect anal when with multiple men?

• Total voters

Cuthach

Couple
My wife, Derick, and I were in a very hot and sexy threesome. At one point during the encounter my wife was riding me and Derick moved behind her. When he was inside her I could tell he had taken her annually. My wife did not seem to object or even offer any resistance. In fact, judging by her expression she seemed to like having two men inside her. My wife is not a stranger to the anal scene and has let me and some other selectmen have that privilege. I know there is some prep for someone to engage in anal sex. During this encounter, she did not mention to Derick or me that we would be allowed. I have not asked her specifically if she prepares for anal when she knows there will be multiple men I just assumed she expects it or wants it to happen and prepares for it. Do other couples or wives do the same?

My wife, Derick, and I were in a very hot and sexy threesome. At one point during the encounter my wife was riding me and Derick moved behind her. When he was inside her I could tell he had taken her annually. My wife did not seem to object or even offer any resistance. In fact, judging by her expression she seemed to like having two men inside her. My wife is not a stranger to the anal scene and has let me and some other selectmen have that privilege. I know there is some prep for someone to engage in anal sex. During this encounter, she did not mention to Derick or me that we would be allowed. I have not asked her specifically if she prepares for anal when she knows there will be multiple men I just assumed she expects it or wants it to happen and prepares for it. Do other couples or wives do the same?
I would guess so if they do not object! That is just so hot to enjoy!

My ex-wife no a long live-in girlfriend gave anal to other men but not me. I was there the 1st time either of them 1st had anal , it was in a 3some and not me. With my ex-wife I never asked for it and she never offered. It was like we never spoke of her giving me any just her enjoying it and the fantastic orgasms it gave her. I think my liv-in GF got the idea of with holding anal from me from my ex-wife. The ex-gf was really wild and liked to talk to my ex-wife about the guys she fucks. She told one guy she did not give me anal because it made it hotter, her giving something to other guys and not me. The live-in gf finally gave me anal once only after my friend convinced her too after pumping her asshole for over 30 min. I finally got her butthole used. I loved it but only lasted a few min. He laughed , pushed me out of the way and climbed back on saying here let me show you how to fuck this whore in the ass.

As the female, it’s not a threesome without anal!
at least for me.
both my exs only gave the butthole to other men and not me. That happened with my ex-wife. She and my ex-liv-in would talk and I believe it is where she got the idea to give out the anal but not too me. Humiliating especially sine she let others know she was fucking, giving up the asshole, and didn't care who knew especially me. She really got off on her not working and fucking whoever she wanted. I worked all the time and paid all the bills while she partied and had a great time showing off she could do what she wanted and I would say nothing. Even to the jokes, snide comments, and outright discust or pity shown to me. Women believe it or not were the most meanest words I got. Some laugh and said how every woman should have a man like me to pay the bills and know his place. It was like she was looked up to by women and loved the attention she got and flaunted it to her best advantage. Yep she really cuck me so bad and now i am looking for another woman to serve. I can't help it. I love and need the humiliation and condemnation to be happy.

both my exs only gave the butthole to other men and not me. That happened with my ex-wife. She and my ex-liv-in would talk and I believe it is where she got the idea to give out the anal but not too me. Humiliating especially sine she let others know she was fucking, giving up the asshole, and didn't care who knew especially me. She really got off on her not working and fucking whoever she wanted. I worked all the time and paid all the bills while she partied and had a great time showing off she could do what she wanted and I would say nothing. Even to the jokes, snide comments, and outright discust or pity shown to me. Women believe it or not were the most meanest words I got. Some laugh and said how every woman should have a man like me to pay the bills and know his place. It was like she was looked up to by women and loved the attention she got and flaunted it to her best advantage. Yep she really cuck me so bad and now i am looking for another woman to serve. I can't help it. I love and need the humiliation and condemnation to be happy.
That’s actually sad.

Back