Wife coming home after being gone for a month

So my wife has been gone for a month for work, but will finally return home next Thursday. I will have gone a month without sex, but that has been pretty easy. However, my wife has also unfortunately gone without sex and it is killing her. The other day she told me that on her drive home next week she was stopping at her boyfriend's house for a few hours because he also hasn't seen her or had sex in a month and deserves to have her before me. Usually they fuck for hours and he will give her two loads. That would mean she probably wouldn't get home until after midnight...and I have work the next day. So I am not sure I can stay aroused for when she gets home and take care of her like I normally would...since I have to get up pretty early the next day.

Should I suggest to her that she should just spend the night with him or should I ask her to come home earlier so I can take care of her?
So HOW did it work out?

So HOW did it work out?
So this is what happened: She ended up stopping at his place on the way home. She spent several hours with him and they fucked a lot...she took two loads in her pussy and had so many orgasms that she lost count. The discussed him fucking her ass, but decided not to do it that night...although he did shove his thumb up her ass multiple times helping her cum. As soon as she came home (about 10pm), she had me take off all my clothes and lie on our bed. Then she climbed on my face and made me eat her pussy and lick her clean. Her boyfriend always seems to shoot deep...so I used my fingers to get some of the cum out and she squeezed some out so it dripped onto my tongue. I really enjoyed the taste. I was able to give her another orgasm or two with my mouth and fingers and then she said her pussy was getting sore. So we switched positions and she slowly jerked me off while telling me what all they did. I ended up shooting a huge load all over myself when she told me about how he stuck his thumb up her ass and it made her cum hard. I have only been allowed to fuck her twice since then and have only been allowed to cum in her once. The cuckolding continues...lol

So my wife has been gone for a month for work, but will finally return home next Thursday. I will have gone a month without sex, but that has been pretty easy. However, my wife has also unfortunately gone without sex and it is killing her. The other day she told me that on her drive home next week she was stopping at her boyfriend's house for a few hours because he also hasn't seen her or had sex in a month and deserves to have her before me. Usually they fuck for hours and he will give her two loads. That would mean she probably wouldn't get home until after midnight...and I have work the next day. So I am not sure I can stay aroused for when she gets home and take care of her like I normally would...since I have to get up pretty early the next day.

Should I suggest to her that she should just spend the night with him or should I ask her to come home earlier so I can take care of her?
I would suggest tell her just to go ahead and spend the night with him

I
Yes I think she deserves to stay with her bbc lover overnight, after all if she comes home early she will only resent you for it and wish she was with him anyway. In her mind she is in love with him and no doubt thinks about him all day and night when he isn't around,
love that

It happened a couple of years before COVID. My wife's lover invited her to a vacation on Maldives. She asked my permission and happily disappeared for two weeks. Not for a month, though. But I have never seen her happier when she returned!

An update...wife will be driving home beginning later today, but it is a 2 day drive home. When she gets to Atlanta tomorrow night, she is going to visit her boyfriend and spend several hours with him before coming home. She believes he deserves to see her first, because he hasn't fucked in about 6 weeks and she is dying to have his cock. Additionally, due to a medical situation, I am not currently able to fuck her...and she wants to fuck. Thus, she will be fucking him for several hours and probably get at least 2-3 loads (he is clean and they don't use condoms). What would you guys suggest I do when she finally returns home? I am very excited that she will be home after being gone for four weeks...but I cannot physically reclaim her like I always do. Thoughts?

By the way, this is 100% legit...I know there are some fantasy players here but we are fully committed to this lifestyle.
A true cuck would wait for her to get home after midnight and do what he normally does, happily. Will make your work day go faster.

Change jobs

An update...wife will be driving home beginning later today, but it is a 2 day drive home. When she gets to Atlanta tomorrow night, she is going to visit her boyfriend and spend several hours with him before coming home. She believes he deserves to see her first, because he hasn't fucked in about 6 weeks and she is dying to have his cock. Additionally, due to a medical situation, I am not currently able to fuck her...and she wants to fuck. Thus, she will be fucking him for several hours and probably get at least 2-3 loads (he is clean and they don't use condoms). What would you guys suggest I do when she finally returns home? I am very excited that she will be home after being gone for four weeks...but I cannot physically reclaim her like I always do. Thoughts?

By the way, this is 100% legit...I know there are some fantasy players here but we are fully committed to this lifestyle.

Get certified!!

You let her stay with him... Silly question

An alternative option for you is get a few hours sleep in while she is with him, wake up to welcome her home and get some more sleep afterwards before sending her back in the morning for while you’re away. That way you get enough sleep for the next day and get to see the woman you love before you go while she gets the fucking she’s craving

It happened a couple of years before COVID. My wife's lover invited her to a vacation on Maldives. She asked my permission and happily disappeared for two weeks. Not for a month, though. But I have never seen her happier when she returned!
Wow, thats very understanding of you.

Wow, thats very understanding of you.
Understanding? I think he probably has a hard on that won't go down as he thinks about what HE did to his wife.
Thinking about the fucking she got to make her so happy gives me a hard on that won't go down.
If only there was some video and pictures of her lover taking her over, and over, and over.

So this is what happened: She ended up stopping at his place on the way home. She spent several hours with him and they fucked a lot...she took two loads in her pussy and had so many orgasms that she lost count. The discussed him fucking her ass, but decided not to do it that night...although he did shove his thumb up her ass multiple times helping her cum. As soon as she came home (about 10pm), she had me take off all my clothes and lie on our bed. Then she climbed on my face and made me eat her pussy and lick her clean. Her boyfriend always seems to shoot deep...so I used my fingers to get some of the cum out and she squeezed some out so it dripped onto my tongue. I really enjoyed the taste. I was able to give her another orgasm or two with my mouth and fingers and then she said her pussy was getting sore. So we switched positions and she slowly jerked me off while telling me what all they did. I ended up shooting a huge load all over myself when she told me about how he stuck his thumb up her ass and it made her cum hard. I have only been allowed to fuck her twice since then and have only been allowed to cum in her once. The cuckolding continues...lol
Then you woke up

Eat her pussy up

Back