Wife coming home after being gone for a month

So my wife has been gone for a month for work, but will finally return home next Thursday. I will have gone a month without sex, but that has been pretty easy. However, my wife has also unfortunately gone without sex and it is killing her. The other day she told me that on her drive home next week she was stopping at her boyfriend's house for a few hours because he also hasn't seen her or had sex in a month and deserves to have her before me. Usually they fuck for hours and he will give her two loads. That would mean she probably wouldn't get home until after midnight...and I have work the next day. So I am not sure I can stay aroused for when she gets home and take care of her like I normally would...since I have to get up pretty early the next day.

Should I suggest to her that she should just spend the night with him or should I ask her to come home earlier so I can take care of her?

So my wife has been gone for a month for work, but will finally return home next Thursday. I will have gone a month without sex, but that has been pretty easy. However, my wife has also unfortunately gone without sex and it is killing her. The other day she told me that on her drive home next week she was stopping at her boyfriend's house for a few hours because he also hasn't seen her or had sex in a month and deserves to have her before me. Usually they fuck for hours and he will give her two loads. That would mean she probably wouldn't get home until after midnight...and I have work the next day. So I am not sure I can stay aroused for when she gets home and take care of her like I normally would...since I have to get up pretty early the next day.

Should I suggest to her that she should just spend the night with him or should I ask her to come home earlier so I can take care of her?
Let her stay

Let her stay
The benefit of having her stay is that she will definitely get another load or two from him...the downside is that I won't be able to take care of her for a couple of days because I am going out of town later that day for a concert and won't be home. So she will have 4 loads from him that I won't be able to clean up...and we won't get the chance to reconnect for another 48 hours.

She should enjoy the night with her boyfriend. She clearly is prioritizing sex with him over you, and you said that the lack of sex has not been much of a problem for you. Since she has had difficulty being celibate, you should also consider whether it might be good for her to have some sex on the side when she is on such long trips.

She should enjoy the night with her boyfriend. She clearly is prioritizing sex with him over you, and you said that the lack of sex has not been much of a problem for you. Since she has had difficulty being celibate, you should also consider whether it might be good for her to have some sex on the side when she is on such long trips.
She can have sex with anyone she wants at any time...there are really no restrictions. She did go on a few dates with some guys in Dallas, but didn't find anyone she liked. Her last month trip was to Knoxville, TN and her boyfriend visited her for a long weekend...gave her 8 loads in 3 days. Do you know how long it takes me to give her 8 loads? Months...

The benefit of having her stay is that she will definitely get another load or two from him...the downside is that I won't be able to take care of her for a couple of days because I am going out of town later that day for a concert and won't be home. So she will have 4 loads from him that I won't be able to clean up...and we won't get the chance to reconnect for another 48 hours.
I will clean her up for you 👅👅👅

An update...wife will be driving home beginning later today, but it is a 2 day drive home. When she gets to Atlanta tomorrow night, she is going to visit her boyfriend and spend several hours with him before coming home. She believes he deserves to see her first, because he hasn't fucked in about 6 weeks and she is dying to have his cock. Additionally, due to a medical situation, I am not currently able to fuck her...and she wants to fuck. Thus, she will be fucking him for several hours and probably get at least 2-3 loads (he is clean and they don't use condoms). What would you guys suggest I do when she finally returns home? I am very excited that she will be home after being gone for four weeks...but I cannot physically reclaim her like I always do. Thoughts?

By the way, this is 100% legit...I know there are some fantasy players here but we are fully committed to this lifestyle.

Let her stay for sure. She will probably be so worn out from travel and getting her brains fucked out that she needs the rest

An update...wife will be driving home beginning later today, but it is a 2 day drive home. When she gets to Atlanta tomorrow night, she is going to visit her boyfriend and spend several hours with him before coming home. She believes he deserves to see her first, because he hasn't fucked in about 6 weeks and she is dying to have his cock. Additionally, due to a medical situation, I am not currently able to fuck her...and she wants to fuck. Thus, she will be fucking him for several hours and probably get at least 2-3 loads (he is clean and they don't use condoms). What would you guys suggest I do when she finally returns home? I am very excited that she will be home after being gone for four weeks...but I cannot physically reclaim her like I always do. Thoughts?

By the way, this is 100% legit...I know there are some fantasy players here but we are fully committed to this lifestyle.
I’d love to fuck her

I don't know if I could wait a month and let the boyfriend have first pass. Between my sexual needs and the emotions, I want her first. I am her primary lover and need to feel that way.b

It seems I would feel bad being second. But that is our setup, Everyone is different, it is hard to have someone else tell you how your marriage should work.

We have done weeks and overnights and weekends where she is with others, I really get mixed up when she does that, I feel left out and want to be a part of it. She is not good about sharing images or videos so I am just alone and it does not work well for us(me).

Good luck.

I don't know if I could wait a month and let the boyfriend have first pass. Between my sexual needs and the emotions, I want her first. I am her primary lover and need to feel that way.b

It seems I would feel bad being second. But that is our setup, Everyone is different, it is hard to have someone else tell you how your marriage should work.

We have done weeks and overnights and weekends where she is with others, I really get mixed up when she does that, I feel left out and want to be a part of it. She is not good about sharing images or videos so I am just alone and it does not work well for us(me).

Good luck.
I am very similar...it is difficult for me seeing her go to him first. But I am not able to have sex with her...and I know she is dying to fuck, so I kind of feel like she should go see him because I can't do that for her tomorrow.

My wife sucks at sharing video or pics too...she almost never does, because she gets caught up in being with him and just forgets. So I also share that lonely feeling with you...it is way more fun for me when he comes to our house and I can watch and play also. But I know they both want alone time away from me...so, I support her in that.

If I were in your situation, my wife (without my even asking) would straddle my face and let my tongue welcome her home. This would give her the opportunity to discuss the ups and downs of her business trip and have me listen attentively, something I think all wives appreciate.

She should stay at his home till they satisfy each other

Absolutely encourage her to stay overnight.

Let her stay for a few days then. You can reconnect with her after you return from the concert. By then he will have filled her with several additional tasty loads. 😛

Back