Wife comes home with black cum still leaking out her ass.

I flood 💦 that married pussy on purpose draining every 💧 drop of myself into that little married cum dumpster like putting the finishing touch on a masterpiece!

Now if hubby is present he will get seconds while his wife is well used, loose, hot 🔥 like an oven, and oozing her cum and mine from being freshly fucked. I turn a hotwife into a jelly donut 🍩 in a heartbeat!😈

I flood 💦 that married pussy on purpose draining every 💧 drop of myself into that little married cum dumpster like putting the finishing touch on a masterpiece!

Now if hubby is present he will get seconds while his wife is well used, loose, hot 🔥 like an oven, and oozing her cum and mine from being freshly fucked. I turn a hotwife into a jelly donut 🍩 in a heartbeat!😈
WOW

I talk to them too and tease them about leaving them leaking 💦 cum before hubby takes his turn or she gets dressed to go home!

I whisper in my dirty bastard voice:
"I'm going to make sure this pussy is nice and loose when your hubby gets it back"!
"How's it your hubby going to feel seeing his lovely wife freshly fucked and full of BBC cum"?
"Are you going to tell him how many times I fucked you and filled you up"?

I try to clean up, because the stains are not good on the leather seats of my BMW. Lol
Totally agree!

I think some of the posts here are made-up fantasies. We tried this once years ago. We were playing with a guy on a regular basis and we agreed to let him have her one on one and she would come directly to me after sex with him. The semen of his that did come out of her ultimately absorbed into her panties on the 15-20min car drive from his house to ours.

I will say her pussy was bright red, looser and had the scent of masculine musk after being over his house for about an hour and a half. Easy to tell her pussy had been "tampered" with.

Years ago, when my wife had 2 long term lovers, my wife left a family bbq at my parents house on the pretext of being called into work for a minor emergency, after one of her lovers messaged her.
She returned about 2 hours later, took me into the toilet and cum was running down her legs.
I cleaned her and we continued the bbq.
Very exciting.
That would be so hot

I like the wa

you talk

Back