Wife comes home with black cum still leaking out her ass.

Some time, especially if the guy cum a lot later I will feel some thing running down my legs. I like this reminder even though it is not always happening at great time because I might be walking somewhere wearing skirt or it might leak out onto chair

Some time, especially if the guy cum a lot later I will feel some thing running down my legs. I like this reminder even though it is not always happening at great time because I might be walking somewhere wearing skirt or it might leak out onto chair
I would be happy to lick you clean

Have any women ever gone home to their husbands and family with some black guy’s cum still leaking out your ass and running down the back of your leg? Then acting normal around everybody? I would love to hear some stories.
Personally speaking I’d encourage my wife to come home like that and have a nice warm load running down the back of her legs

I talk to them too and tease them about leaving them leaking 💦 cum before hubby takes his turn or she gets dressed to go home!

I whisper in my dirty bastard voice:
"I'm going to make sure this pussy is nice and loose when your hubby gets it back"!
"How's it your hubby going to feel seeing his lovely wife freshly fucked and full of BBC cum"?
"Are you going to tell him how many times I fucked you and filled you up"?
Hopefully there will be plenty left to clean up!

Back