Wife comes home with black cum still leaking out her ass.

Please login or become a member to view
My girl came home from a party
This definately brings back a lot of memories It all used to run out of Her on my Leather car seats.
She would pick it up between Her legs and wipe it round my face as I was driving.
After I had picked Her up.
I,am such a lucky guy to be married to a really dirty wife, LOVE her to bits.👌😁

Have any women ever gone home to their husbands and family with some black guy’s cum still leaking out your ass and running down the back of your leg? Then acting normal around everybody? I would love to hear some stories.
That’s how my elderly wife comes home from being buttfucked by her Black bull. She poops his man cream into the toilet and lets me watch.

My wife’s boyfriend arranged for a few of his mates to come to his apartment in Canary Wharf to, meet my Wife. After She had been fucked by them , they used to go to All Bar One with Her .She always loved being seen out with them circa 2004 .
As She had been fucked just before they got to bar. She started leaking their cum.
She normally wore a suit ,but on this case She was wearing a dress , Which quickly showed a reasonably large wet patch on Her bum, which was noticed by Her main Bull
Who proceeded to tell His mates, Who had all fucked Her as well.
Also most of “ All Bar Ones “ other customers, despite the guys thinking they were embarrassing Her, It had the opposite effect She basically Said to them, They had made Her Really Horney and to take Her back to the apartment , and Fuck Her brains out again.
She said as She walked out A couple of woman at one of the tables smiled and winked at Her.
She said to me “ As I walked out I licked my lips and winked back “
She is so confident with other people knowing what She Is.
A dirty Bitch.
Oh! I love Her dearly 😜

My wife’s boyfriend arranged for a few of his mates to come to his apartment in Canary Wharf to, meet my Wife. After She had been fucked by them , they used to go to All Bar One with Her .She always loved being seen out with them circa 2004 .
As She had been fucked just before they got to bar. She started leaking their cum.
She normally wore a suit ,but on this case She was wearing a dress , Which quickly showed a reasonably large wet patch on Her bum, which was noticed by Her main Bull
Who proceeded to tell His mates, Who had all fucked Her as well.
Also most of “ All Bar Ones “ other customers, despite the guys thinking they were embarrassing Her, It had the opposite effect She basically Said to them, They had made Her Really Horney and to take Her back to the apartment , and Fuck Her brains out again.
She said as She walked out A couple of woman at one of the tables smiled and winked at Her.
She said to me “ As I walked out I licked my lips and winked back “
She is so confident with other people knowing what She Is.
A dirty Bitch.
Oh! I love Her dearly 😜
A tremendously hot story.

Back