Wife caught cheating went viral

Attachments

• 1C330F7A-0695-497B-8835-AE4716D7BB19.jpeg
    1C330F7A-0695-497B-8835-AE4716D7BB19.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,353
Last edited:
What's the big deal? White boi didn't fuck her right and some BBC did. She's innocent
If, she's willing to cheat on the White boi then, she's also, willing to Lie on the BBC when something better cums along or she gets bored.....either way she's a mercenary and Blackmen need to be smarter.

If, she's willing to cheat on the White boi then, she's also, willing to Lie on the BBC when something better cums along or she gets bored.....either way she's a mercenary and Blackmen need to be smarter.

You can't lie to BBC about her cum cause her body aint gonna lie lmao ;)

Her "mind" the biggest sex organ and part of her body is where lying occurs and where Blackmen need to be sharper.

When I put my BBC in her all the way, there aint gonna be no way that she could lie to me about her cum... her body is gonna do the talk.. been in this game for 15 years now and i can tell very easily

What a dick recording that. They probably have ******* and their issues should have never been put out to everyone. He should of had a discussion with her hell if he had maybe he could have been there.
Exactly people need to keep private things private, not all of life needs to be shared.

When I put my BBC in her all the way, there aint gonna be no way that she could lie to me about her cum... her body is gonna do the talk.. been in this game for 15 years now and i can tell very easily
Knowledge! He just said he’ll dick her down so good that she’ll never be able to lie to him about fucking. That’s deep!

Back