Wife brought over her Asian friend just for me

pvak74

Male
My wife has a bbc bull that she has on the side. it’s a once in while thing with them. And My wife has slowly weaned me off of her pussy. I still get it on special occasions but mostly PIV sex is a rare thing. Part of it is I’m small and part of it is I’m Premature. One night a couple of weeks ago I was talking with my wife and we were talking about her friends, in particular an Asian friend she’s had for years. They confide a lot in each other, and the asian friend knows our situation. I happened to mention to my wife that she’s an attractive girl on numerous occasions. And during our conversation that night, my wife brings her friend up and asks if I’d be interested in her sexually? I was taken aback and stammered and said yeah, for sure. My wife said she’s tried at numerous times to turn her onto bbc and she’s just not interested in anything other than white guys. My wife tells me she wants me to enjoy sex too like she does and will see about setting up a date with her friend and me. I can’t believe my luck, she’s a beautiful Japanese girl with a spectacular body. So, fast forward to last Saturday night. The wife’s bull came over and they went to our bedroom to mess around. And left me and her friend in the living room. After some small talk, We went right at it there on the living room floor. Unfortunately for me, she started to focus and lick and suck on my nipples. I was so worked up as she’s beautiful, I actually came really hard just from her licking my nipples. I shot my load all over her thigh. Talk about embarrassing. She just chuckled and told me to just relax, which I did. It didn’t take me long and then we got to having intercourse. Which I must say was amazing. Even with my little dick she got off. A far cry from what Caucasian wife that’s for sure. Not sure if it’s we are moving out of cuckolding and going to regular swinging. But it was fun

My wife has a bbc bull that she has on the side. it’s a once in while thing with them. And My wife has slowly weaned me off of her pussy. I still get it on special occasions but mostly PIV sex is a rare thing. Part of it is I’m small and part of it is I’m Premature. One night a couple of weeks ago I was talking with my wife and we were talking about her friends, in particular an Asian friend she’s had for years. They confide a lot in each other, and the asian friend knows our situation. I happened to mention to my wife that she’s an attractive girl on numerous occasions. And during our conversation that night, my wife brings her friend up and asks if I’d be interested in her sexually? I was taken aback and stammered and said yeah, for sure. My wife said she’s tried at numerous times to turn her onto bbc and she’s just not interested in anything other than white guys. My wife tells me she wants me to enjoy sex too like she does and will see about setting up a date with her friend and me. I can’t believe my luck, she’s a beautiful Japanese girl with a spectacular body. So, fast forward to last Saturday night. The wife’s bull came over and they went to our bedroom to mess around. And left me and her friend in the living room. After some small talk, We went right at it there on the living room floor. Unfortunately for me, she started to focus and lick and suck on my nipples. I was so worked up as she’s beautiful, I actually came really hard just from her licking my nipples. I shot my load all over her thigh. Talk about embarrassing. She just chuckled and told me to just relax, which I did. It didn’t take me long and then we got to having intercourse. Which I must say was amazing. Even with my little dick she got off. A far cry from what Caucasian wife that’s for sure. Not sure if it’s we are moving out of cuckolding and going to regular swinging. But it was fun
Great fun!

Ppleased for you. Does your Japanese friend have thick labia by any chance?

How about a picture on the lovely Japanese lady?? Even if its without a ID type pic. Have you gotten with her again. Sounds to me if it continues you should let your wife keep the BBC and you should make miss Tokyo a permanent thing

Good S.H.I.T man.

Back