Wife at hotel with member from here right now!

She is getting room right now. I'm very close by but letting them have their first hotwife style! Might post pictures without face if any interest. She is soooo excited and ready to fuck him. Even said she will swallow second load, something rare for her.
Is she your wife or GF? You mention her as a "she" instead of your wife/gf. I don't agree with this lifestyle, but I suggest you to be there with her, its for her safety. Don't take chances, better be safe than sorry,

Remember, women/wives need to feel they are first place in her husbands's life. Don't leave her alone with anyone, you may end up alone yourself one day, unless you don't care about your relationship, or you care more about yourself than her.

Is she your wife or GF? You mention her as a "she" instead of your wife/gf. I don't agree with this lifestyle, but I suggest you to be there with her, its for her safety. Don't take chances, better be safe than sorry,

Remember, women/wives need to feel they are first place in her husbands's life. Don't leave her alone with anyone, you may end up alone yourself one day, unless you don't care about your relationship, or you care more about yourself than her.
If you don’t agree with the lifestyle why are you on the site weirdo, Such a strange thing to do to jump in on a post to someone I’m assuming you don’t know at all and say basically all of what you said Lol weird times I guess

I emphatically endorse your last paragraph.

Six months into my first marriage I blundered horribly and let my young wife go out by herself to an afternoon showing of an Oscar-winning romantic R18 movie with my white and super-spunky best friend who had been my Best Man at our wedding.

At 4 o'clock the following afternoon, fully 24 hours after the movie would have ended, my my wifez---in close company with my slightly shamefaced buddy, arrived back at our home. My buddy remained his car in our driveway while my wife, standing in our kitchen, took less than 10 minutes to explain why she had to leave me, then grabbed a few personal items and clothes and exited the house, re-joined my buddy in his car, and was driven away.

Three days later I received her divorce-lawyer's letter through the letter-slot in the very door my wife had exited through.

At no time prior to the fateful movie-outing did I have the faintest idea that my wife had the hots for my buddy. Some months after my D-Day he confessed All, telling me that he had no prior idea either and that my wife had made her move on him while he was driving her back from the cinema to my home. She got him to pull over outside a conveniently sited motel and confessed her "love" for him, kissed him frantically then went to work on his zipper etc etc. She entered the motel and booked them a room with my buddy following close behind her to conceal the uncontrollable erection she had given him in his car.

I sometimes fondly think that if I had gone with my wife and him to that movie, I would be still married to her and that he would still be my best buddy.

Instead of that, I have had to live with periodically resurging anger and quite some resentment at being so viciously blindsided by my first wife. An arguably mitigating factor was that on the day of her fateful movie-outing with my buddy my wife was slap-bang in the middle of her fertile time and for the three nights before it we had been hard at it trying to make our first baby.

The Moral---if there be one---is

"Never ever let your wife go out alone to an X-rated movie, much less to a soiree where she is surely going to be fucked by a man she could fall in love with. Which is practically any man at all almost anytime coming up to the middle of her cycle".

Results may vary, even if you do keep a secret calender of her reproductive rhythms.

I emphatically endorse your last paragraph.

Six months into my first marriage I blundered horribly and let my young wife go out by herself to an afternoon showing of an Oscar-winning romantic R18 movie with my white and super-spunky best friend who had been my Best Man at our wedding.

At 4 o'clock the following afternoon, fully 24 hours after the movie would have ended, my my wifez---in close company with my slightly shamefaced buddy, arrived back at our home. My buddy remained his car in our driveway while my wife, standing in our kitchen, took less than 10 minutes to explain why she had to leave me, then grabbed a few personal items and clothes and exited the house, re-joined my buddy in his car, and was driven away.

Three days later I received her divorce-lawyer's letter through the letter-slot in the very door my wife had exited through.

At no time prior to the fateful movie-outing did I have the faintest idea that my wife had the hots for my buddy. Some months after my D-Day he confessed All, telling me that he had no prior idea either and that my wife had made her move on him while he was driving her back from the cinema to my home. She got him to pull over outside a conveniently sited motel and confessed her "love" for him, kissed him frantically then went to work on his zipper etc etc. She entered the motel and booked them a room with my buddy following close behind her to conceal the uncontrollable erection she had given him in his car.

I sometimes fondly think that if I had gone with my wife and him to that movie, I would be still married to her and that he would still be my best buddy.

Instead of that, I have had to live with periodically resurging anger and quite some resentment at being so viciously blindsided by my first wife. An arguably mitigating factor was that on the day of her fateful movie-outing with my buddy my wife was slap-bang in the middle of her fertile time and for the three nights before it we had been hard at it trying to make our first baby.

The Moral---if there be one---is

"Never ever let your wife go out alone to an X-rated movie, much less to a soiree where she is surely going to be fucked by a man she could fall in love with. Which is practically any man at all almost anytime coming up to the middle of her cycle".

Results may vary, even if you do keep a secret calender of her reproductive rhythms.
I’ll never forget being awakened one night by a call from one of my best friends. She was sobbing uncontrollably. So I got on the phone and she told me that her husband – one of my very best friends and a leader in our community – was abandoning his family and running off with a 19-year-old girl.

I got up immediately, went to their home, and tried to talk sense into him. But he was determined, so he left. Over the next several weeks, I counseled and comforted this precious lady. And I remember in my living room one day she looked at me and said, “I don’t know how I’ll ever be happy again.”

I looked right at her and said, “I don’t know exactly how either. But I promise you that if you will give your life to the Lord’s service, God will restore your joy.”

So she devoted herself to raising her family, working, and took my advice. One day she met a man and God gave them love for one another. The time came when they stood at an altar together and I was able to remind her at that time of the promise that one day, you’ll be happy again.

You may be going through a rough time today. But whatever it is, you can cling to that promise as well. Remember that no matter what, God will restore your joy as you serve Him faithfully. It may take time, but He’ll do it!

Just next time, don't send or share her with anyone....think of it as lesson learned.

Back