Wife and I looking for best resort in Jamiaca !!

Yup. For example I’m from Barbados and am willing to offer you 10 inches of bbc that can and should be available whenever you need it as well as show you around. Why go looking when you already have a great offer for probably less money than it would take to travel to Jamaica
Where would you recommend staying at? We have stayed at Sandals Royal and did find some fun on the resort as island had just opened back up and not much happening h elsewhere?

Where would you recommend staying at? We have stayed at Sandals Royal and did find some fun on the resort as island had just opened back up and not much happening h elsewhere?
Sandals is in the very south of the island in st.Laurence gap which is usually pretty good but they get shut down often. I’d recommend speightstown or holetown. They’re whole lot of bars along the west coast which are always open and Barbados is small. Nothing is more than 15-30 minutes away so you can just head down south when you want to party party.

if you want a consistently good party, you wanna go to Harbour lights on a Friday night or Saturday. If you want to fete then you gotta look out for flyers etc those are just starting to come back too

Are there resorts with nude beaches and an adult party atmosphere in Barbedos?
They are adult parties you just gotta know the right people but they’re rare since it’s a mostly traditional island. No nude beaches but you can go nude at most secluded beaches just not ones with much people. You can however fuck on the beach or in the water. People do that all the time

They are adult parties you just gotta know the right people but they’re rare since it’s a mostly traditional island. No nude beaches but you can go nude at most secluded beaches just not ones with much people. You can however fuck on the beach or in the water. People do that all the time
But If you do come to Barbados. I’m a 10 inch experienced BBC who will be free to give you all the dick you need. I can fuck for hours,my loads are always thick and I can cum 4 times without needing to recover

Thank you, I'll check it out further and will let you know if we are going to be there.

Thank you, I'll check it out further and will let you know if we are going to be there.
No problem. You can pm me anytime you need anymore info. Plus,lemme show you what you’ll be coming to if you do come to Barbados

Attachments

• FE6E19AA-61AA-4C8C-93F1-956768DAD568.jpeg
    FE6E19AA-61AA-4C8C-93F1-956768DAD568.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3640.MOV
    20.6 MB
  • IMG_3492.MOV
    85.7 MB
  • IMG_3538.MOV
    42 MB
Yup. For example I’m from Barbados and am willing to offer you 10 inches of bbc that can and should be available whenever you need it as well as show you around. Why go looking when you already have a great offer for probably less money than it would take to travel to Jamaica
I have taken three lady friends to Jamaica since my wife died 12 years ago. All because of the reputation of the place. We went for a three day weekend. Due to the amount of drinking all three wanted to leave after the second day.
We then went to Mexico once and Barbados’s the other two times. The drinking was way less. The locals just as hot and they were way nicer and very polite. The food was great. The benifit was that by 4 in the afternoon we already had and evening or over night guest. No need for going to some loud club. Unless we wanted to. We did not. All the guys showed up with a pocket full of condoms and their test results. They were as concerned about their health as we were about ours. We showed our test results. A few even brought along a lady to keep me busy.

I have taken three lady friends to Jamaica since my wife died 12 years ago. All because of the reputation of the place. We went for a three day weekend. Due to the amount of drinking all three wanted to leave after the second day.
We then went to Mexico once and Barbados’s the other two times. The drinking was way less. The locals just as hot and they were way nicer and very polite. The food was great. The benifit was that by 4 in the afternoon we already had and evening or over night guest. No need for going to some loud club. Unless we wanted to. We did not. All the guys showed up with a pocket full of condoms and their test results. They were as concerned about their health as we were about ours. We showed our test results. A few even brought along a lady to keep me busy.
Exactly, Barbados is more traditional so no clubs are designated swinger areas but just as easy to find locals who are down for fun even if they don’t know about the lifestyle. However, if your looking for hung experienced bulls who can actually last you’ll need to be more choosy. Which is where I come in

Exactly, Barbados is more traditional so no clubs are designated swinger areas but just as easy to find locals who are down for fun even if they don’t know about the lifestyle. However, if your looking for hung experienced bulls who can actually last you’ll need to be more choosy. Which is where I come in
Also my condolences

Also my condolences
Don’t get me wrong. I will keep your name for the next time I have a lady friend that wants to travel. Not sure when that will be. Covid is a bitch that way. So no I am not a guy pretending to be a lady or a couple. I am a widower over 60 that has some lady friends like to travel. They are between twenty five (1) thirties (4) and forties (1). They are single (1) divorced (1) and widowed (4).

They like to flirt with the people they meet. If the guy sparks their interest well they have their test results with them. They also like to be watched. None are interested in drinking more than one glass of wine a day.

Oh nah, I can see that you’re a male so wasn’t suspecting that but yh, next time you’re in the island let me know. I’ll show your girls a good time
Thanks for the offer. Hope you are up for more than just naked bedroom play. Scooters have always been a big hit with the ladies. Secret beaches or places. Great food.

shuffle dancing and free form skipping. Google both.

Well as a local I can show you a bunch of them and you have to have tried pudding and souce already. It’s like our unofficial national dish,roasted breadfruit is up there too. However,yes I’m not just good in the bed room, I’m good every where.

there’s no need to google. I’ve been interested in shuffle dancing for a while always wanted to go to a rave in America and see it done in person and I’m a boxer so I basically spend most my time skipping

Plus it
Well as a local I can show you a bunch of them and you have to have tried pudding and souce already. It’s like our unofficial national dish,roasted breadfruit is up there too. However,yes I’m not just good in the bed room, I’m good every where.

there’s no need to google. I’ve been interested in shuffle dancing for a while always wanted to go to a rave in America and see it done in person and I’m a boxer so I basically spend most my time skipping
Plus it’s always good to make new friends

Back