Wife and I looking for best resort in Jamiaca !!

I like your idea. Where would you suggest we stay?
Most people go to sandles but I’d say raddisson is best. Beach front,not expensive and very nice. Other than that anywhere in holetown or speightstown cause that’s near where I’m located and if you really got some cash burning a hole in your pocket then go to sandylane. It’s our island’s premier hotel

Not sure how it is today, when we went there most of the resorts had security and regulations against bringing local men into the resort. There however was a lot of things going on among the guests but the two times we were there not a single black male who wasn't a employee. They are forbidden to get involved with guests as they loose a good job if found out. There's local action but be careful. Crime against tourists has always been a problem there. If you wish more detail PM me.

What we always do in Jamaica is book the booze cruise from the resort and the staff will offer what you want. We even stopped at local bars in Kingston and hung out for a few hours and had lots of fun. We always make sure we know our ******* well and been all around Jamaica hanging with the locals in the local spots. But it is hard to even get staff to meet at hotel to pick us up if they work there. Even Christmas Eve to meet with staff for party and had to walk outside gate to meet them.

What we always do in Jamaica is book the booze cruise from the resort and the staff will offer what you want. We even stopped at local bars in Kingston and hung out for a few hours and had lots of fun. We always make sure we know our ******* well and been all around Jamaica hanging with the locals in the local spots. But it is hard to even get staff to meet at hotel to pick us up if they work there. Even Christmas Eve to meet with staff for party and had to walk outside gate to meet them.
Just come to barbados, I have all the BBC you need right here😌

Back