Wife and her ex

Noe111

Male
Gold Member
Found out yesterday that wife has been talking to her ex for the last few months. She kept his number under different name. He says he's looking forward to see her soon! I really don't know how to react or what to do?? Any advices please??

Worry. If its more than sex then it is a huge concern. But the lack of communication in your relationship is a concern. It is common, but it is a concern. Has she ever talked with you about sex with this man was???

Yes she has. They were together for over a year and she had told me that the sex was one of the best with him due to his size and the places they were having sex at.

So she knows it turns you on when she talks about this. She probably just does not feel comfortable saying she wants his cock.
Have you tried to tell her how it wpuld make you so happy if she was still fucking him regular? And how you would understand how exciting it would be for her and you'd love to share in this excitment and help her dres for dirty dates with him and even keep your little pecker out of her so she can focus on enjoying sex with a Bigger man 😊

Ok, well you cannot tell her you have been looking at her messages. Get out of that habit!
But, you can find a moment, ideally when youre being intimate with her, to tell her you would be very happy of she had another man on a regular basis and she enjoyed sex with him in a big way.

Found out yesterday that wife has been talking to her ex for the last few months. She kept his number under different name. He says he's looking forward to see her soon! I really don't know how to react or what to do?? Any advices please??
Gather more info, review your finances, ask superficial questions that reveal her continued lying, open another bank account and obtain a an attorney if, you feel necessary.

Back