Wife and bull say “I love you”

What is important is when she tells hubby she loves her bull, and the bull has not been around all week.
As long as hubby loves her and supports her, she should be free to be in love with her boyfriend.
This, completely!!! Honesty, of course, totally but she definitely should.

Has anyone ever heard their wife/gf and bull telling each other “I love you” in some hot and heavy fucking? I did a couple times ago and damnit it was hot. It sounded like they meant it. I’ll never forget that.
Hey
Ya when wife truely love the way he fk and satisfied her
And she do feel it from heart
My wife have bf
First she would fuck him than she had him stay night over and kissing and telling love you to each other
One day I saw them holding hand and she said he will be staying with us and he’s my bf
I was surprised
She said she won’t give me divorced if am okay with Their relationship
I had no choice
Since then I sleep in living room and haven’t been able to touch or kiss or fuck my wife
He dose front of me and she’s all his

Has anyone ever heard their wife/gf and bull telling each other “I love you” in some hot and heavy fucking? I did a couple times ago and damnit it was hot. It sounded like they meant it. I’ll never forget that.
I'm sure I've said it in the heat of passion but husband heard me say it over the phone . Was upset

Yea, I’ve heard my wife say she loved her bull. Only one of her bulls made her fall for him.

It was both extremely exciting to hear her and to watch her face as she looked at me like he told her to but mostly it was painful because of how he had already isolated me. He was very cruel towards me and used my wife’s ******* use to manipulate her.

i don’t think I would ever really want to hear her say that again. Ownership play can so easily get out of control.

Back