Wife and bull say “I love you”

My wife says it to Dan every single time, multiple times, he fucks her for a few hours each time and she says she loves him after she cums super hard! He's 12" and he completely fills her up and stretches her the entire time, she says she is on the verge of Cumming with each thrust! Alot of kissing and I love you's

My wife and Dan always fall asleep cuddling! He always cums 3 times for her, the last time he's usually spooning her from behind as after je cuts the third time, they lay there kissing as she's trying to catch her breath. He leaves his Cock in her all night! He has an 8" soft cock so he just leaves it in! When they wake up, they fuck again! She's thought alot about having her tubes untied because she wants his baby so bad!

@gingerwolf88 your wife, and anyone else’s woman who says the same, truly means it; so believe her. On the other hand, that Black Man doesn’t mean it..not to that extent. He says he loves her because because she said it first, and will continue to every time your Black-loving wife says those words to him. However, WE love white/Asian/Spanish/etc. women who love and adore a Black Man, and that’s where our “love” comes from. My thoughts..my experience. It is what it is…..

BlackDickGem69

Has anyone ever heard their wife/gf and bull telling each other “I love you” in some hot and heavy fucking? I did a couple times ago and damnit it was hot. It sounded like they meant it. I’ll never forget that.

Come on cuckys ...
see your wife caressing and fondling a bull after he cums?
Oh ... listen carefully ... She is telling "I LOVE YOU"
You will turn on ... more and more ...😍

Making passionate love like they do with a tremendous amount of sensuality and unbridled lust, it's bound to naturally happen and it's a "I LOVE YOU" that most cuckolds have never heard because they could never make her feel that way. Just being honest. That is exactly why you ended up in the cuckold lifestyle. She could never reach that Peak of total ******* and complete satisfaction and you were man enough to surrender her to an alpha male who could bring her to that place. It absolutely takes a lot of man to be able to do that !!
Undoubtedly it comes from the heart more often than not.

Last edited:
Back