Wife addicted to black cock

Haywood72

Couple
My wife started out in the hotwife life style a few years ago. She started have sex with white bulls with me watching. At this point it was also safe sex. Then see started going bareback if she had been with the guy before. Over the years she has had a few gangbangs with white guys only. The most guys in one session was 4.

Then earlier this year she had her first black bull playing safe. She then started fucking black bulls bareback and started seeing then sometimes without me watching.
She now has a least 3 regular black bulls and wants to have some BBC gangbangs. One of the bulls wants to start pumping her out and wants her to get some queen of spades tatoos.

She went out with 2 black bulls last night and hasn't come home yet.

She has told me that she can no longer feel my cock and therefore she will not be fucking me anymore and that she addicted to black cock.

So I feel that I have lost to black cock.

So be careful what you wish for.

My wife started out in the hotwife life style a few years ago. She started have sex with white bulls with me watching. At this point it was also safe sex. Then see started going bareback if she had been with the guy before. Over the years she has had a few gangbangs with white guys only. The most guys in one session was 4.

Then earlier this year she had her first black bull playing safe. She then started fucking black bulls bareback and started seeing then sometimes without me watching.
She now has a least 3 regular black bulls and wants to have some BBC gangbangs. One of the bulls wants to start pumping her out and wants her to get some queen of spades tatoos.

She has told me that she can no longer feel my cock and therefore she will not be fucking me anymore and that she addicted to black cock.

“So be careful what you wish for.”
EXACTLY

I would enjoy getting to fuck your wife too!

We are both addicted at this point.

Would love to hear how it went last night with her two bulls.

Be happy, you live a great adventure. Lose the wife is a risk that is always worth taking!

I don't see any black bulls in your pics.

Lucky bastard!

Back