Wife’s first

Justin1122

Couple
From
KY, US

My wife and I have discussed her having a black man many times. The answer is always no. So this story and the things she did are all really surprising to me.
Let me give a little back ground. My name is Justin I’m 35 about 330 pounds and have an average dick size for a white man 5 ½ long 1 ¼ thick. My wife name is brandi. She is a 32 year old beautiful, sexy full figured woman. She weighs around 230 has nice breast that are 40c. She has a pussy to die for tight, wet and most of the time shaved. She’s a conservative and shy southern wife that loves me and our baby unconditionally. We have been married for 12 years.
We have always had a decent sex life. Having sex at least once a week but about a year ago I noticed my dick didn’t get as hard as it used to due to age, tiredness and just over all weak. That’s when I also noticed I couldn’t make her cum like she used to. She would never say anything when I asked besides” it’s fine”. I could see it on her face though she needed more. That’s when I started thinking about her getting the ultimate sexual pleasure that she deserves. I wanted her to have a bbc. She has always had a fascination with famous black men. She’d just say little comments here and there when she saw one on tv or in a magazine. So I knew deep down she had the same desires I did. One night during sex in missionary I told her about my fantasy. She immediately said NO but I could tell it took her to another level and she actually came as I was fucking her. The next day I went online and ordered her a black realistic dildo.
The first time I pulled it out she said there’s no way we are using that thing it’s huge. When we got started I went down on her like I normally do so she could cum before we have sex. (It’s the only way I can get her off). The more I sucked and licked on her clit the more she squirmed. Then out of no where she said get the new toy. That almost made me cum instantly. I started with the toy and she was so tight it may have went in two inches because it’s so much thicker than me. She came almost instantaneous from the vibration. It never got thrust in and out of her. When I pulled it out there was cream on it. Which I hadn’t seen since the first years of marriage. So it became a regular thing in the bed. I needed it and so did she. Either she or I would fuck her with the toy first then I would go. I’ve never told her but there was a lot of times I came watching the sight in front of me. The look in her eyes and her squirming around. That’s something I hadn’t gave her in years and something she needed.
Let’s move ahead.
Several months later we decided to go out of town for the weekend by ourselves. Something we hadn’t done in about four years. So to say I was excited was an understatement. I think looking back it was the same for her. We didn’t want to go far so we just decided to go to a little town about two hours away. I had already helped pack her so she would have the sexiest things in her closet to wear. We don’t have chances to dress like that much anymore. Once we checked in to the hotel. We showered together and I helped her shave her pussy. Which I love doing!! We got out with nothing else happening got dressed for the night out. She put on her new bra, pink lace thong panties and a black dress that was polka dotted. It was a little above the knees but when she bent over you could see her ass and her thong covered pussy. We went out on the town not expecting to see anyone or meet anyone new. We had a nice drive through the mountains and then went to one of her favorite restaurants to eat.
This is where the story gets interesting.
We sit at a booth next to the bar so I could watch football on the only tv they had. When the waiter came I didn’t really notice that he was a younger black man. He just took our ******* orders and went on his way. So when he came back with them he set mine on the table and handed my wife’s to her all the while never looking in my direction. Staring at my wife’s cleavage. Once he left she kicked me under the table and ask did you see him he was checking my chest out. I told her that I had but “so what she was an attractive woman”. She was blessed with a big chest and sexy so let him look. We ordered and she had a few more drinks every time he came he would do little things to flirt with her. I told her he wanted to fuck her and she said no that he was only trying to get a tip. She has never really thought that someone would be attracted to her because she was a little bigger than other women. As the night went on we stayed and she had more mixed drinks. She started to loosen up a bit. he was also the bar tender so we just moved over to the bar to watch the game and hang out. We got to know him a little he was a local by the name of Cornell. Brandi mentioned he had the same name as nelly the rapper. The longer we stayed the more brandi loosened up. She pulled her dress down to show more of her breast all the while trying to be smooth and not let me notice. Then she dropped her car keys in the floor. I told her I would get them but she insisted that she would. She bent to get them and I got a good view of the ass and pussy. Her panties looked wet and I thought to my self there’s no way. As she started to stand she lost her balance. It was good thing that Cronell was there to catch her. She was bent over and stumbled forward. He caught her by her arms but she landed with her head in his crotch. As she was standing her self up she actually grab his junk. She smiled at him when she made it all the way back to her feet but they never spoke a word. We got her settled back in and went back to our conversation. That’s when she leaned into me and said “ he is cute and his dick is huge” that made me stiffen as hard as I had been in a long time. I ask if she wanted me to talk to him she said NO. We decided to leave but before we left I wrote on a napkin. “If you want to fuck my wife call “ and left my number. On the way back to the hotel I decided to feel my wife up a little she actually let me pull her dress up to the point when people looked in the car they could see her thong covered pussy. I made my way to her panties with my hand and they were soaked thru. I asked what made this happen. She said “Nelly made this happen. He’s hot and he was laying it on pretty thick good thing we left or he could have probably screwed me”. That’s when I told her my secret about leaving the number and wouldn’t you know he called about the same time. Brandi was so nervous when I answered she told me not to except it. I had to I had to see my wife with him. She asked me if I really wanted this to happen and I told her more than Anything in this world. We decided to wait on him in the parking lot of the hotel. Once we made it in and on the elevator that’s when things started getting hot. Soon as the door closed Cornell turned to brandi and gave her a long slow kiss. He found her ass and fondled it while kissing the whole elevator ride. The door opened and I sprung out to get the room door opened. Cornell said he needed to freshen up from work and went to to the bathroom. We heard the shower start and I told brandi to join him he may need help. She didn’t know what to do and I was afraid she was having second thoughts. So I gave her a good hard kiss and helped her out of her clothes. Then walked with her to the shower. I stood out side as she slipped in beside him. He had rock hard abs and was built like a weight lifter. His dick was about seven inches soft and at least 1 3/4 thick. He was bigger than the dildo we had at home. I couldn’t believe what I was watching my wife was in the shower with a black man and I loved it. She started washing his back and told him to turn around when he did she let out a “oh god you are huge”. She ask him if she could wash it and he said yes. While she washed him I bet he grew to ten inches. He was playing with her breast twisting her nipples and kissing her neck. Then out of no where she started kissing his chest and worked her way down. She looked at me and ask “ are you sure”. All I could do was nod. She continued down his big chest and abs til she got to his huge cock and said “ I have got to taste it”. Then kissed the head of it. She started sucking him and playing with his balls. She never does this for me so That’s when I came and wasn’t even touching my self. She ran her tongue the length of his shaft and sucked the head like a lollipop with her other hand playing with his balls. She sucked him a few minutes and he said he was going to cum if she didn’t stop so she worked her way back up his body kissing all the way. Once she was standing his hand went to her shaved pussy. I did that!! He felt her and commented on how wet she was. He started playing with her clit slowly. Then proceeded to stick a finger in her. She was kissing his chest while pumping his cock. They played for a few more minutes then Cornell said we need to take this to the bed. They turned to water off and stepped out he picked her up and carried her to the bed still wet from the shower. (I’m glad we had another bed)💦.I took a seat on the opposite bed so I could relax an watch the show in front of me. He was gentle and started working his way down her body. He sucked on her nipples and kissed his way to her belly button. He tongued it which she loves then proceeded to her already wet and swollen pussy. She spread her legs with ease ready for whatever he was going to do to her. He sucked, licked and fingered her to her first orgasm. Once she had it he ask her”are you ready for my big black cock”. She looked at me I nodded so she turned back to him grabbed his head and said YES!!! he looked at me and said “shes tight now but will be well used when you fuck her again”.(that was the best part of the night for me. I love the way her pussy feels used) With that he slid up between her legs and his massive member made first contact with her very wet, white, married pussy. Brandi retch down to help guide him in which she never does for me. The head was so big it had problems getting in. His cock actually bent some as he started to push. He inched his way in with short thrusts. Each time brandis face would contort in pain then release and say “MORE”. It took him ten minute to get it most of the way in. The whole time brandi had a wild look in her eyes that was like a ******* in heat. Cornell started slowly thrusting but built up to a nice speed. Before long brandi was moaning and squirming under him. Her breast were bouncing as he gave her all he had. The sound was magical and I busted a nut again. From my view I could see that she had cream all up ad down his big black cock. I knew she was building up for another orgasm. She was saying to him “more give me more”. Then it happened she began to orgasm. This one was different she squirted all over him and made the bed even wetter. She had to make him stop because it was so intense. She had never squirted before she didn’t know what was going on. Cornell told her to roll over he wanted doggy. She did what he ask with no hesitation. She was his in this moment and we all three knew it. He reentered her. she looked at me and said”oh god he’s so big! Thank you”. Then her face went back to pure pleasure as he pumped away. She finally looked up again and told me to come to her. She sucked me but mostly moaned on my dick from the pounding he was giving her. The sound of her moaning along with the slapping of his balls were so intoxicating but I couldn’t get anything over a Chubb really. I was done so I just laid back watching her face as he smacked her ass and kept up the fast pace. She was in pure heaven saying fuck me harder smack me again which is things she would never say to me. He finally told her he was going to cum after 15 minutes of this. He ask where she wanted it but she was to involved in another orgasm to answer so he shot his load deep in her pussy. He came so much and her pussy was so stuffed it leaked out around his cock and dropped down to the bed. She pulled off him and fell to the bed totally exhausted from the numerous orgasms she had. He kissed the small of her back and told her she was a beautiful woman. I agreed. He got to his feet dressed and told me to stay in touch. Then left. This whole time brandi my beautiful, loving,sexy wife just laid on the bed. She normally runs to the toilet when she has cum in her but tonight was different. She said her legs couldn’t move and was still shaking when I touched them. So I just laid in the bed and she laid her head on my chest like she does every night. We had a nice conversation about what had just happened. She told me thank you again and that she loved me. She said she just wished we had did it sooner. I wanted to fuck her but knew she was spent so we just laid there eventually falling to sleep naked in each other’s arms. Her freshly fucked with a cum filled pussy and I wouldn’t have it any other way. The next morning we showered together she was still to sore to let me get any where close to her tender pussy but that is alright by me. We left with a new found love for each other. A wife that was happy and fully satisfied for the first time in years. It may be the last time we do this but maybe just maybe NOT!!!!

Last edited:
Wow that was a great story. Thank you your wife sound wonderful. The look on her her face must have been priceless when he was deep inside her

Back