Why?

Darkjumper

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
This is for cucks and the female partners of the cucks. Why would you want to become one? I am trying to wrap my head around the mindset of man that says to himself that he wants to be disrespected, give up his manhood, be submissive to his woman and more so, to her lover? For women, why do you go along with it? Is the feeling of power? Assuming when you got involved with your mate, he was not like that. He was your protector, made you feel safe, you respected him. Now he has given up his manhood, how do you honestly feel? I'm not talking about love, so take that off the table. Now let me say this, I don't believe in any of this blacks are more superior or any race is more superior than another race for that matter. I believe and know there is someone better at somethings than any of us. Yes, there are white men with bigger dicks than some blacks. So when I read all these posts here about submitting to us blacks, it trips me out. And there is the thought of reparations, stop it.

This is for cucks and the female partners of the cucks. Why would you want to become one? I am trying to wrap my head around the mindset of man that says to himself that he wants to be disrespected, give up his manhood, be submissive to his woman and more so, to her lover? For women, why do you go along with it? Is the feeling of power? Assuming when you got involved with your mate, he was not like that. He was your protector, made you feel safe, you respected him. Now he has given up his manhood, how do you honestly feel? I'm not talking about love, so take that off the table. Now let me say this, I don't believe in any of this blacks are more superior or any race is more superior than another race for that matter. I believe and know there is someone better at somethings than any of us. Yes, there are white men with bigger dicks than some blacks. So when I read all these posts here about submitting to us blacks, it trips me out. And there is the thought of reparations, stop it.
You're reading it all wrong. It's all for the mind-fuck. If the wife or husband felt truly disrespected then the marriage would be over as there would be no fun in it.

I would like to take a shot at this one. Cuckold seems to have a very broad meaning with many on here taking it to the extreme (far extreme). I think many guys on here are truly gay with a fascination with black men. And some may be married and in the closet for what ever reason (family usually) and some men have been dominated by someone most of there lives. Then if they have a small package that can destroy any confidence they may have. 4745

I would like to take a shot at this one. Cuckold seems to have a very broad meaning with many on here taking it to the extreme (far extreme). I think many guys on here are truly gay with a fascination with black men. And some may be married and in the closet for what ever reason (family usually) and some men have been dominated by someone most of there lives. Then if they have a small package that can destroy any confidence they may have. 4745
Sorry I hit post reply prematurely. Lol. Any ways I am average or abit above average in the package area and have been the stud in the room more than once. I am all about pleasure and always went into having sex as trying to be the best they ever had. The wife and I have been into swinging for a long time and into interacial for about half that time. I am bi and the wife and I both find black men very sexy but we are not in to humiliation rather than excitement and pleasure. I ultimately like to watch my wife get totaly satisfied and our guest as well and that's where I get my satisfaction (along with her banging my brains out for the next few days). As far as race this seems to be more common today than 15 years ago. Race didn't come up back then at least not for us we where just wanting to try something new. Social media seems to of ramped this up abit and my opinion is this hurt more than helping. The wife and I like to meet all kinds of people and cultures. So in some twisted perverted way maybe we are not a cuckold couple but in the true sense we are because I am more concerned about her pleasure than mine.

In my case I don't want to be disrespected. I want to let my woman to have more and better sex then what I can give her, but it's not all about sex, I want her to be emotionally involved and have an exiting life, all without to risk to loose myself and with the certainty that I'm here to protect her and to feel her safe (so I don't give up my manhood). On the other side, I'm not gay, but I admire you black men perhaps because you are different and differences are enriching, so I'm happy to give you more opportunity to have free sex and good time without to be involved more than you want. Personally I take pleasure from all of this. see people happy give to me happiness too, part of the pleasure my wife have is transferred to me and no one is stealing nothing and I don't loose nothing.
There are probably other answers and other psychological aspects involved, but this is what I feel now. I feel the lifestyle as a source of joy for everyone, something opposite to conflicts and stress

My post was not meant to offend anyone and I apologize if I have. It is just a hard concept for me, (may be it's the alpha in me) to wrap around the idea of how men submit themselves to such an extreme. Don't get me wrong, dominant as I am, I do enjoy an assertive woman from time to time where she can take the lead and do what she feels to me to bring us both pleasure. But don't get it confused with power exchange, not at all. The subtle tie up here or spanking is Kool, and if you like watching your lady get fucked, so be it. That I can understand, but it won't be my woman, that's why I don't do couples with the man present. Feel free to send her, she will be well taken care of. It's the cock cages and the extreme humiliation that I see take place that puzzles me. But again it's more for my own desire to understand the mindset, not to pass judgement at all. So, I'll chalk it up to, 'to each his or her own", and stay in my lane. Like we say in the army on the firing range, "clear on the right" , "clear on the left", "firers , watch your lane". So, I digress, what's for dinner?

In my case I don't want to be disrespected. I want to let my woman to have more and better sex then what I can give her, but it's not all about sex, I want her to be emotionally involved and have an exiting life, all without to risk to loose myself and with the certainty that I'm here to protect her and to feel her safe (so I don't give up my manhood). On the other side, I'm not gay, but I admire you black men perhaps because you are different and differences are enriching, so I'm happy to give you more opportunity to have free sex and good time without to be involved more than you want. Personally I take pleasure from all of this. see people happy give to me happiness too, part of the pleasure my wife have is transferred to me and no one is stealing nothing and I don't loose nothing.
There are probably other answers and other psychological aspects involved, but this is what I feel now. I feel the lifestyle as a source of joy for everyone, something opposite to conflicts and stress
Now that I understand. Kudos to you. And admiration of another race is fine too. But say to another man or race that he or they are better than you. Nope, not happening. I agree that a man or person is better than me at something, but that does not make him a better human or person than me and no one should make themselves lower than another person.

This one lol. When I posted it initially there was a lot of negative responses so I deleted the words thinking it would just be a blank post. My bad lol
The question you posted is very interesting!
And your point of view, that of an alpha man, is very interesting too!
I can add to my answer that, I don't want to be disrespected, but definitely there is also a "beta" feeling in me and an "alpha" feeling in the bulls that I appreciate very much

My post was not meant to offend anyone and I apologize if I have. It is just a hard concept for me, (may be it's the alpha in me) to wrap around the idea of how men submit themselves to such an extreme. Don't get me wrong, dominant as I am, I do enjoy an assertive woman from time to time where she can take the lead and do what she feels to me to bring us both pleasure. But don't get it confused with power exchange, not at all. The subtle tie up here or spanking is Kool, and if you like watching your lady get fucked, so be it. That I can understand, but it won't be my woman, that's why I don't do couples with the man present. Feel free to send her, she will be well taken care of. It's the cock cages and the extreme humiliation that I see take place that puzzles me. But again it's more for my own desire to understand the mindset, not to pass judgement at all. So, I'll chalk it up to, 'to each his or her own", and stay in my lane. Like we say in the army on the firing range, "clear on the right" , "clear on the left", "firers , watch your lane". So, I digress, what's for dinner?
I personally was not offended at all by your post. And think some of the negative responses on this site is Un necessary. Being in the life style for many years I like to respond to reall questions with an honest personal point of view. And in reall life as well as on the internet we have met some very extreme people. But for the most part most are very respectful and just looking to have a great time

I personally was not offended at all by your post. And think some of the negative responses on this site is Un necessary. Being in the life style for many years I like to respond to reall questions with an honest personal point of view. And in reall life as well as on the internet we have met some very extreme people. But for the most part most are very respectful and just looking to have a great time
Thank you.

I wish I could give you a good reason why the thought of another man with a bigger cock fucking my wife deeply makes my cock so hard and if she were to make comments like omg hubby he fills me up and he feels so good inside me I’d be so hot but I just can’t. I’m bi but that doesn’t really explain it I don’t think, how about you?

Sorry I hit post reply prematurely. Lol. Any ways I am average or abit above average in the package area and have been the stud in the room more than once. I am all about pleasure and always went into having sex as trying to be the best they ever had. The wife and I have been into swinging for a long time and into interacial for about half that time. I am bi and the wife and I both find black men very sexy but we are not in to humiliation rather than excitement and pleasure. I ultimately like to watch my wife get totaly satisfied and our guest as well and that's where I get my satisfaction (along with her banging my brains out for the next few days). As far as race this seems to be more common today than 15 years ago. Race didn't come up back then at least not for us we where just wanting to try something new. Social media seems to of ramped this up abit and my opinion is this hurt more than helping. The wife and I like to meet all kinds of people and cultures. So in some twisted perverted way maybe we are not a cuckold couple but in the true sense we are because I am more concerned about her pleasure than mine.
Well put.

In the beginning of the relationship you will do anything for you’re husband, he suggested it first, I refused, he looked crestfallen, I called him a fool for it, but he kept on nevertheless, and I eventually went along with it. My point is, the husband is the driving ******* behind it, they have the power, I’m not saying women don’t start it, but it’s extremely rare.

In the beginning of the relationship you will do anything for you’re husband, he suggested it first, I refused, he looked crestfallen, I called him a fool for it, but he kept on nevertheless, and I eventually went along with it. My point is, the husband is the driving ******* behind it, they have the power, I’m not saying women don’t start it, but it’s extremely rare.
I will agree with this, I certainly was the driving ******* in our decision to enter this life style. We had caught each other cheating early on in our relationship and took a shot at the life style before getting married. We have been married for 25 years 🙂

I think the answer is that for some, the humiliation and submissiveness is exactly what gets them off. And for the wife, she enjoys the incredible sex and probably the power.

Back