Why?

Thats gotta be a tuff one to answer.
Makes no difference if the white male has been interracially cuckolded or its a fantasy he and his white wife both share.
White couples just cant help being turned on at seeing a black male fucking with a white female.
For a lot of white males the black man represents competition he just cant win against. That leads him to feel intoxicated with jealousy and the acceptance that his woman just loves sex better with a black man inside her.

As a wannabe cuckold I want to see my wife be pleasured as I have come to understand I cannot. I have accepted my role as someone who is just not good at sex. For me it is just that simple. With that in mind I would do what Nancy asked of me such as getting them ready cleaning them after etc. I do not see that has being humiliated if she was enjoying. My humiliation is already there as I am a very fast cummer and on the small side.

Thats gotta be a tuff one to answer.
Makes no difference if the white male has been interracially cuckolded or its a fantasy he and his white wife both share.
White couples just cant help being turned on at seeing a black male fucking with a white female.
For a lot of white males the black man represents competition he just cant win against. That leads him to feel intoxicated with jealousy and the acceptance that his woman just loves sex better with a black man inside her.
It almost seems like there is some resistance at first till it gets to either an "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" or the part of the serenity prayer, "accept the things you cannot change" phase. Either way, I admit, it does take a level of emotional and also psychological fortitude to reach a state of peace of mind.

Quite a loaded question. With so many different kinds of cucks and all the different kinks out there that ppl like to throw in their personal mix. I think the primary relationships just work into multiple kinks and twists into something quite unique for everyone. It doesn’t have to be about giving up your manhood though some may like it to be like that. Some women may scoff at a mans fantasies and desires to share her and never think of her husband in the same way again, however it obviously works out wonderfully for others without his manhood ever entering the equation.
As for why go along with it, well imagine your wife or girlfriend telling you her ultimate turn on would be you sleeping with other women in some way or another. Not the worst thing you ever heard, right? So you add your two cents and you work out an agreement, everyone wins! Some women may reject the idea outright but certainly not all of us and for all sorts of different reasons from the deepest seeded to the just for the fun of it, maybe a bit of both
Agreed. I appreciate your input.

This is for cucks and the female partners of the cucks. Why would you want to become one? I am trying to wrap my head around the mindset of man that says to himself that he wants to be disrespected, give up his manhood, be submissive to his woman and more so, to her lover? For women, why do you go along with it? Is the feeling of power? Assuming when you got involved with your mate, he was not like that. He was your protector, made you feel safe, you respected him. Now he has given up his manhood, how do you honestly feel? I'm not talking about love, so take that off the table. Now let me say this, I don't believe in any of this blacks are more superior or any race is more superior than another race for that matter. I believe and know there is someone better at somethings than any of us. Yes, there are white men with bigger dicks than some blacks. So when I read all these posts here about submitting to us blacks, it trips me out. And there is the thought of reparations, stop it.i

This is for cucks and the female partners of the cucks. Why would you want to become one? I am trying to wrap my head around the mindset of man that says to himself that he wants to be disrespected, give up his manhood, be submissive to his woman and more so, to her lover? For women, why do you go along with it? Is the feeling of power? Assuming when you got involved with your mate, he was not like that. He was your protector, made you feel safe, you respected him. Now he has given up his manhood, how do you honestly feel? I'm not talking about love, so take that off the table. Now let me say this, I don't believe in any of this blacks are more superior or any race is more superior than another race for that matter. I believe and know there is someone better at somethings than any of us. Yes, there are white men with bigger dicks than some blacks. So when I read all these posts here about submitting to us blacks, it trips me out. And there is the thought of reparations, stop it.
I love my wife very much and would find life without her hard. I can't satisfy her sexually, I'm too old and out of shape and impotent so couldn't make another woman happy even if i got in shape and got fit I'd still be impotent. I want my wife to be happy and mostly she is but sexually she can't be with me. Because i love her and want her to enjoy life and have sexual pleasure letting another guy give her pleasure ia an expression of my love for her.

This is for cucks and the female partners of the cucks. Why would you want to become one? I am trying to wrap my head around the mindset of man that says to himself that he wants to be disrespected, give up his manhood, be submissive to his woman and more so, to her lover? For women, why do you go along with it? Is the feeling of power? Assuming when you got involved with your mate, he was not like that. He was your protector, made you feel safe, you respected him. Now he has given up his manhood, how do you honestly feel? I'm not talking about love, so take that off the table. Now let me say this, I don't believe in any of this blacks are more superior or any race is more superior than another race for that matter. I believe and know there is someone better at somethings than any of us. Yes, there are white men with bigger dicks than some blacks. So when I read all these posts here about submitting to us blacks, it trips me out. And there is the thought of reparations, stop it.
I have submitted to men and women of various races and the only reason that I would say that I want to submit to a black man, is because my best experience has been submitting to a black man who made me dress as a sissy before he would see me. I didn't like the idea but I ended up seeing him regularly for almost 3 years and he made a lasting impression. I don't live near him anymore but am planning on seeing him again in the next month.

I don't want to be submissive or be bullied. I can't get an erection and please my wife. If she could enjoy sexual pleasure with another guy she'd be happier probably. If it spices up the relationship with her lover to involve me in some way I'd join in to heighten her enjoyment.

I just joined for the possibility of getting my woman a gift at some point, not for the bizarre cuck stuff that is all over here.
Within minutes of signing up I had a message saying "are you looking for BBC?" I check their profile and it's a dude who claims a black dude once fucked him and he's now obsessed. Got me thinkin am I in the right place because that shits weird

what you have shared is a complete misunderstanding of the cuck/cuckoldress dynamic. May be helpful to do some reading. I've shared extensively why it is a beautiful thing, for both of us: you may find some of your answers here: https://medium.com/me/stories/public

Back