Why

You can actively avoid looking at smaller dicks by not clicking on those threads... Sounds like you subconsciously enjoy it though but don't want to admit it.

My hubby is a sissy. He can't even get his dick hard for me. I get on here and I see so may useless white boi's showing off their tiny piece of ******* cocks. Why? I don't know about you but I always remind mine of what a piece of ******* he is by pegging him with big black dick...
They sexualize the humiliation. Teasing, insults, shaming, degrading, ... all become mental/emotional fuel for BDSM pride.
Littledickies become their badge, short in stature, short in performance, short and soft. It is a me-too entry card for the pathetic white bf/hubby club.
Use it. Remind them. Even expose them, or threaten to expose them. Just watch what happens.

They sexualize the humiliation. Teasing, insults, shaming, degrading, ... all become mental/emotional fuel for BDSM pride.
Littledickies become their badge, short in stature, short in performance, short and soft. It is a me-too entry card for the pathetic white bf/hubby club.
Use it. Remind them. Even expose them, or threaten to expose them. Just watch what happens.
Being married to a sexual submissive, small-penis husband, there is a lot of truth to your post.

You have hit on some of the reasons people like to show off, but I would add that it is fun to look as the suggestion that the fantasy for some people is real for others. I have done alot sexually, including menage au trois, and being the slave of a Black woman, but it is still fun to see others who have done a few of my unfulfilled fantasies.

My hubby is a sissy. He can't even get his dick hard for me. I get on here and I see so may useless white boi's showing off their tiny piece of ******* cocks. Why? I don't know about you but I always remind mine of what a piece of ******* he is by pegging him with big black dick...
Wow ur pegging him. What a fucking looser he. U need a real man with a horsedick like mine

Last edited:

Well hey, what else can you expect from a whiteboi?! We're the most purely feminine race, which works well if you're born a girl, but not so much, for whitebois! I honestly think it's ALWAYS a good idea to peg whitebois with BIG BLACK DICK, for a whole variety of reasons!!! Besides, everything is just better when whitebois are totally sexually and socially submisive to BLACK MEN!!! Everybody is happier that way. Whitebois belong in feminine and submissive roles. Like an alternative version of a white woman, that is functionally the same thing, but just can't get pregnant. At least that's how I feel it should be!

The more feminine white sissies become, the greater our need to differentiate ourselves from white women.

Because white women can procreate with a Black man, they play an important role in Black domination. Conversely, the white sissy's only purpose is to provide our bodies for the Black man's sexual pleasure. Consider that a white woman stays pregnant for 9 months after the Black man ejaculates once, but a virile Black man needs to ejaculate nearly every day.

The white sissy's need to display her tiny limp clitty is a deeply ingrained submissive behavior. The message is that her allure, while very feminine, is designed entirely to relieve the pressure in the Black man's balls -- everyday!

Well, you need a small penis to understand it. Most like myself only become proud of their smaller cocks later in life. In my younger years, it brought me a lot of emotional pain, embarrasement, humiliation, anguish, anxiety, depression, self loathing, rejection, introversion etc. on top of not being able to lose my virginity until 22yo because of it, add on top of that needing to masturbate excessively up to 4-5 times a day everyday, just to tame my need to cum from living a constant sexless life. You also over time, sexualise those above emotions, thus rewire your brain and they help intensify your orgasms even more.

So after all the cheating wives, lying girlfiends etc. you get a little older, reconcile those issues and begin to accept these are the cards you're dealt. Not the ones you wanted but you have no choice. You also discover there is a whole community of men who are in the same boat (I read in a condom article 10-15% of men have small penises) that have suffered in the same or similar ways, so you also become part of a tribe and at least you belong to a group with others, not alone like I thought I was before the internet.

These days you can chat about it on forums like this, share your experiences, understand each others pain and of course, show others your tiny cock. Even though its brings women very little pleasure, mine still works fine and I still addictively masturbate every single day, if not more, so it still brings me a lot of joy and pleasure, just like it has since my early teens over 40 years ago. :)

Back