So, if they met a nice, handsome black man who treated them nicely and treated them with class, they'd say no, just because he's black?
I'm 6ft and I dress very well and have a nice haircut and always treat people with respect and I always go up to them and asked them out on a date and so on and so for , but they all tell me they just don't like black guys they like Latinos they like to be with there own cuz they just love there culture and love how attractive and how good Latinos are in bed and so I respectfully say ok and leave I know there might be sum latinas but that's like 1 in a billion and I don't blame them I have heard a lot of good things about Latino men of how fine they are and how good they are in bed Latinos are not white guys

I'm black why would I be against my own race ? I'm just speaking the truth brother , now if u don't like the truth and want to live a lie then that's all you but I'm just speaking from how it is much blessing brother 🙏
If you are so against black men, why do you bother reading the reactions on this site? No one can stop you, but seems strange to join a site about men you don't like.

I'm black why would I be against my own race ? I'm just speaking the truth brother , now if u don't like the truth and want to live a lie then that's all you but I'm just speaking from how it is much blessing brother
If you are so against black men, why do you bother reading the reactions on this site? No one can stop you, but seems strange to join a site about men you don't like.

Are Latina women hotter than Europeans?

Sorry I'm German and bad at English.

My wife recently for 6 months after 4 years of relationship hid a lot of things

My wife Pénélopé, 26, an au pair student, is playful by nature, loves walks and nature, does not like insults and goes to the messt 2 Sundays per month minimum.

She is of Colombian origin from her mom and Mexican from her ******* but grew up in Mexico, she has dark bronze skin, wavy black hair up to her buttocks, buttocks: a big Latina ass and reasonable size breasts.

I met this best friend Valentina one evening of language exchange of an association.
She met her because my wife lived in the apartment next to Valentina, so she was a neighbor during their study at university and in the same university course with 1 year in advance for Valentina.

By chance, she finds herself 3 years later.

Finally after 4 years edemi it is disputed without I really know why by Penelope.

Last week I learned the reasons from Valentina I met on a stand at an exhibition.

So we chatted and I learned a lot about the woman she was recently.

First the reason for their argument about Valentina's last boyfriend, a black man from a housing estate near the city, that my wife pointed out to him about his status and that's the origin, which inevitably annoyed Valentina, which made her feel good. remembered it was a university year in common where she more or less went out with a black guy.

Surprised by what she was saying because I had never heard of Penelope, I pulled the glasses from her nose subtly but nothing. Except our second meeting the same evening after too many glasses of alcohol which loosened his tongue.

My wife lasted university against the advice of coughing with a black man, so the problem was not necessarily because he was black but because he was not black Latina America or North America but one of the immigrants who came from Africa to cross the Mexican border in order to arrive in the United States

Then she frequented it too much in a hidden way and for sex, especially Valentina nearby as many in the building heard her when her aunt was absent and rumors developed in the neighborhood, the worst happened because he walked from way too freely in their underwear while their groups of friends have coffee.
But one day she was shocked because he came out of Penelope's room naked in a t-shirt, she saw his member and many of the girls dropped Penelope but not Valentina.

I asked for more, she explained to me that he had a penis which, at rest, was the size of a long can of oasis, so in erection a huge chorizo.

The mixture of origins plus the fact that he met for sex and that he was very fat harmed Penelope because his entourage cataloged him.

De la Pénélopé after the end of her story and an extra ******* she revealed that she started again in France against Valentina's advice.

Second big revelation for the evening.
And yes because Valentina's ex that I knew was a rebeux from Nîmes Camel, I think they only went out for 5 months together because the cultural differences didn't work. I asked why?
The reason already big difference between me, he Muslim and she Catholic, the vulgarity of Camel and it is frequentation and finally sex. She told me by text: always do violent blowjobs without cuni and very rarely sex normally but anal sex all the time I couldn't take it anymore.

What I didn't know was that Pénélopé, who went out for 8 months with cousin Camel, made Camel and Valentina meet and he often found herself in cousin Camel's apartment, the two cousins were the same and liked having blowjobs deep throat and anal sex for nothing in return as a different pleasure for their girlfriend but Camel's cousin was more violent in nature than Camel and they didn't mind having sex at the same time in separate rooms.

Valentina told me that because Pénélopé saw Camel's cousin just as a sex plan and that Pénélopé, for not coming home late or ******* from evenings, often finds Camel's cousin's bed like two to three times a week and that for 8 months so the two stories of Penelope making a remark about Valentina's new boyfriend caused a big argument between the two.

The evening is over and it's all a revelation, I've already thought a lot about it, it means that I went to Pénélopé to get to know her while she was still 3 weeks old with Camel's cousin. In addition she never told me for it's two exes, when she revealed almost everything about the others and told me she never had friends with a big sex. She wants me to put a finger in her anus during doggy style but never anal sex because she was too scared.

She's the first Latina I've been dating, my exes were European, she had small nipples with small pink halos, a tight little ass and their small anal rosette.

Penelope has big nipples and huge dark brown halos that I really like but she doesn't like being licked. She has a big Latina ass but her buttocks are very wide apart she told me because of the thongs she wore before and her rosette was huge and dark, I thought that like the halo of her breasts now the size of that rosette and it's spread buttock will come from the excessive practice of anal sex with his ex.

I don't understand why she told me about all it's ex, but not it's two!
That she didn't reveal to me for Anal sex knowing that it's been my fantasies for all these years

Are many Latinas hot or secretive like my Penelope?

Back