I'm new here and i don't really see much of latinas on here specially Guatemalans ,Salvadorians and many more
Latinas don't want black guys accept that brother , they are not white girls they are different, Latino men have big dicks and are fine ASF why would they want black guys 😂😭 , I have tried to get me sum latinas and they all tell me LATINOS ONLY

Latinas don't want black guys accept that brother , they are not white girls they are different, Latino men have big dicks and are fine ASF why would they want black guys 😂😭 , I have tried to get me sum latinas and they all tell me LATINOS ONLY
You keep posting that Latina's don't want black men, yet I'm in contact with 2 very fine Latina's right now. Yes, Latina's DO like black men, too!

Well my wife is Mexican and Puerto Rican and trying to get her to go black has been a nightmare. I think it has to do with the religious upbringing. She is a non-started on subject. She says yes for fantasy before sex, then will not even talk about it after.
Well I have tried like 100 of them and they all say no black guys 😭
You keep posting that Latina's don't want black men, yet I'm in contact with 2 very fine Latina's right now. Yes, Latina's DO like black men, too!

If you are so against black men, why do you bother reading the reactions on this site? No one can stop you, but seems strange to join a site about men you don't like.

Back