Why so many want to be thugs in Here?

Bitch they probably don't even have black people in your neighborhood....that's why u on here! Sit your dumb white privelaged ass down! !believe me no "thug" would even bother with your sorry ass, ho! Don't sweat yourself you ain't all that! And if they did break u off u can bet u would be taking them shopping for some new bling bling just to keep fucking u r sorry ass.
Actually boy they do. And ones who work got an education and try to have a functional life. What we don't have is welfare punk bottom dwellers who ******* beer by the pint.

Actually boy they do. And ones who work got an education and try to have a functional life. What we don't have is welfare punk bottom dwellers who ******* beer by the pint.
Welfare punk bottom dwellers.....so everyone who's on welfare is a beer drinking bottom dweller? Ur not from the US are u? You have that air of fake british aristocracy but in reality you're nothing but a carnie, white trash redneck, playing a fantasy role. Good for you Duchess! You gotta do something to make up for the reality that you married a pipsqueak of a man that needs to have his little cock kept in a cage.

This chick here, oozing with class and so much knowledge about everyone and their backgrounds. :D

Oh I know a lot about a lot.....especially about you, her and him;-). I'm ooooozing with knowledge and I just know u & ur man are dying to eat those sloppy seconds right off your other mans dick!

Adios Puta!

Last edited:
I totally agree with you, I joined this forum again after a year and I see that nothing has changed with the majority of men in here, they have absolutely no class in how to approach or initiate a conversation and are very disrespectful in many ways. These individuals have no common sense or it doesn't cross their minds that having an interesting conversation is all you need to stimulate the mind and put you in the mood.

Even more shocking: some of them wear their boxers over baggy pants, speak improper English and have criminal records!
I will not go into our life, but my husband grew up destitute in the same surroundings. Him and just a few others made it out by realizing they aren't victims, they can't blame others for their situation (if anything blame your parents for not trying harder), speak like you were taught proper English, dress in nice clothing that fits, and act like you want to be treated. There is no one holding anyone back except for themselves, especially in today's America.

Spoken like a true ignorant coward. How insecure you must be lol.
Word History Thug was the name given by the British in India in the 19th century to a member of a band of thieves and murderers. A thug would pretend to be friendly with a traveler and offer to share a journey. ... The word thug comes from thag, a word in the Indian language Hindi meaning one of these robbers.

What a mess this thread turned out to be..... White Privilege? Mafia? Character assassination to boot. Looks to me like some people should just have avoided this thread altogether. And I will include myself! What a mess.....
Your right. You see how many people take things out of contexts... This is the basis of what society has been taught.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you, I joined this forum again after a year and I see that nothing has changed with the majority of men in here, they have absolutely no class in how to approach or initiate a conversation and are very disrespectful in many ways. These individuals have no common sense or it doesn't cross their minds that having an interesting conversation is all you need to stimulate the mind and put you in the mood.

Many here claim to be attracted to older women, yet, if they bother to even post a picture, it usually a sort of hard or badass look. Older gals have been around long enough and by this point aren't here to massage ego's or put up with any macho attitude. They're here for escape from the everyday and to indulge themselves after years of ******* and husbands. A smile and stimulating conversation goes a long way towards cracking the natural outer defensive shell.

I will not go into our life, but my husband grew up destitute in the same surroundings. Him and just a few others made it out by realizing they aren't victims, they can't blame others for their situation (if anything blame your parents for not trying harder), speak like you were taught proper English, dress in nice clothing that fits, and act like you want to be treated. There is no one holding anyone back except for themselves, especially in today's America.

THUG LIFE

THE HATE U GIVE LITTLE INFANTS FUCKS EVERYBODY!

Get off your high horse and quit acting like you're above everybody else....you still 2nd class youre no better than the people you so viciously look down upon. You know what they say " everythings bigger in Texas, especially the assholes"

THUG LIFE

THE HATE U GIVE LITTLE INFANTS FUCKS EVERYBODY!

Get off your high horse and quit acting like you're above everybody else....you still 2nd class youre no better than the people you so viciously look down upon. You know what they say " everythings bigger in Texas, especially the assholes"
Spoken like a true bottom dweller. Lol

Spoken like a true bottom dweller. Lol

Hahaha....I like u, we'll see who the real bottom dweller is, I'm gonna make sure I save the best for last!
You may have "friends" in high places now, but we'll see how long they stick around when the ******* hits the fan duchess of the burbs. Public personas are hard to clean up when your in the public eye. You seem to think u have nothing to lose.

Hahaha....I like u, we'll see who the real bottom dweller is, I'm gonna make sure I save the best for last!
You may have "friends" in high places now, but we'll see how long they stick around when the ******* hits the fan duchess of the burbs. Public personas are hard to clean up when your in the public eye. You seem to think u have nothing to lose.
Text book example of someone who takes their welfare check and buy's prohibited chemical lol. She can't puncuate or put together a preposational phrase. So sad she is how life passes her pathetic existence by.

Text book example of someone who takes their welfare check and buy's prohibited chemical lol. She can't puncuate or put together a preposational phrase. So sad she is how life passes her pathetic existence by.

So sad u wish you could afford the surgery to make the transition oh well maybe one day!

Just a heads up, but there is a line that keeps getting closer and closer to being crossed. Just agree to disagree and move on. Please?

Back