Why so many fakes on here

I don't think it will change that much, honestly. Lot of the ones with couples, it is more for the men's benefit. But try. I doubt it though.
The verified section is full of people posting about their real life dates from this site. Pictures, videos, reviews. There's a thread talking about hookups specifically from this site with over 2k replies.. Trust me, it makes a huge difference.

Its more than just fake ...we have a detailed Profile on AFF and maybe 1 of 30 or 40 responses actually read or respect our desires.
Men think with their little head ...Many times I am vetting a possible Bull and once they orgasm ..they go away.
We even met up quickly to see the person and they still fucked us over.
There is no wonder many women have no trust ,
I do notice a large number of women and couples on here how many are real is another question.
I know we have challenges on our end and aee specific in our wants but I never thought meeting a Bull
would be so hard.

Its more than just fake ...we have a detailed Profile on AFF and maybe 1 of 30 or 40 responses actually read or respect our desires.
Men think with their little head ...Many times I am vetting a possible Bull and once they orgasm ..they go away.
We even met up quickly to see the person and they still fucked us over.
There is no wonder many women have no trust ,
I do notice a large number of women and couples on here how many are real is another question.
I know we have challenges on our end and aee specific in our wants but I never thought meeting a Bull
would be so hard.
Sorry that you had a bad experience..im willing to make up for your lost time.

Nah, I sat in my car since the area was sketchy and she never came to the door. Kept messaging me here. Chick had like 5 dudes on her block stumbling around tripping their asses off something. Kept telling me she was coming down and asking me to wait. I legit left and she swore she’d be down and ready by a certain time so I swung back around, waited the extra 15 minutes and was like ‘nope’
You shouldn’t meet anyone Face to face without doing a FaceTime or webcam chat first. Anyone refusing that is faking . I’d say only less than 2% of any online swing site are real people willing to meet, but especially a niche swing sub culture as this . Online sites are mostly just fun and games and rarely create actual hook ups. People are much better off bar hopping or hitting a local on premise swing club for real playmates.

I get tons of messages from “cucks” clamping to be coming to New York soon with wifey or wanting me to fuck Gm their wife. Then when I request a FaceTime verification.... 99% of the time they disappear 🤣🤣.
This site of a joke
You can say the same about most sites, this site at least has a verification process and private section for those members.

Yeah, it’s really ridiculous. If you’re unwilling to verify as a real couple or woman , then I think you should have to pay a subscription

I keep getting TONS of fake requests too. A couple wanted to meet in a few weeks ago in the Bronx. We set a time and location. He said they would be there and never showed. No explanation just a person try to joke around.

SLS verifies users and the couples there are active and interested.

Back