Why so many fakes on here

I talked to one 5 mins ago on here and they have no pic's
You're verified so set your privacy to only real people, do most of your searching in the verified threads.

It's not foolproof and your success rate will still depend on factors like location, what you're looking for, how you're perceived by women and couples, etc. But it will cut down on the bullshit catfish.

You're verified so set your privacy to only real people, do most of your searching in the verified threads.

It's not foolproof and your success rate will still depend on factors like location, what you're looking for, how you're perceived by women and couples, etc. But it will cut down on the bullshit catfish.

Appreciate the tip. Never thought to do that so that’s on me

Sexy AND smart. See, This why we friends 😘

You may have got scam from Kayla Howell of Worchester! She got me last week! I live 1 hour from her so called location! Did not long ride to a Best Western in that area, and we were to meet for drinks and conversations, then head to the hotel. I waiting for 15 min and realize it was all a joke! and the pictures she sends you are fake/stolen! And this male or female new ID is WhiteChic4BBC Be wary of this scum bag!

That’s the one

Or, maybe showed up, got cold feet or didn't like what she saw ... lots of reasons. Maybe she'll tell you next time you chat.

Nah, I sat in my car since the area was sketchy and she never came to the door. Kept messaging me here. Chick had like 5 dudes on her block stumbling around tripping their asses off something. Kept telling me she was coming down and asking me to wait. I legit left and she swore she’d be down and ready by a certain time so I swung back around, waited the extra 15 minutes and was like ‘nope’

Back