Why is it so hard to get any bull to meet.

I am a pawg hotwife. I'm on fetlife, kik and here. Why is it so hard to find a bull that wont flake or try to constantly text but never sets a meet date. Im beginning to agree that most are fake living a fantasy behing a screen. I want to be blacked not pretend and text about it.

Irritated in terre haute
That's odd because men outnumber women by a huge ratio here. Terre Haute isn't exactly Chicago for bbc, so you might have to travel a bit. I've heard horror stories about members being stood up. I'm sure that must be frustrating. On another thread one member suggested video chatting first as sort of a screening tool.
It's not your attractiveness. Your photos show you look attractive enough; good enough to eat. ?

That's odd because men outnumber women by a huge ratio here. Terre Haute isn't exactly Chicago for bbc, so you might have to travel a bit. I've heard horror stories about members being stood up. I'm sure that must be frustrating. On another thread one member suggested video chatting first as sort of a screening tool.
It's not your attractiveness. Your photos show you look attractive enough; good enough to eat. ?
Video chatting is a good idea...theres so many white guys on here jus fakin the funk and making it harder for everybody

I am a pawg hotwife. I'm on fetlife, kik and here. Why is it so hard to find a bull that wont flake or try to constantly text but never sets a meet date. Im beginning to agree that most are fake living a fantasy behing a screen. I want to be blacked not pretend and text about it.

Irritated in terre haute
I experience the same type but from flaky couples. I have even done the kik and email. Still flakes. I was just back home at the beginning of the month southern Indiana I would have loved to have drove up to meet up with you.

You can start by adding your location and being patient perhaps you’re in too much of a hurry that you don’t realize its a cuck you’ve been chatting with all this time?

it doesn't matter were you life,,, it wide spread… hate... last weekend changed all my plans,, and never even heard back... I guess there mommy wouldn't allow them to come out and play

Me as the husband to a hotwife and me as a bull to a few other couples have experience on both ends. I find that meeting a new couples can be very stressful for all parties involved. I like when couples ask me right off the bat exactly what I'm looking for in a couple. As well as telling my wife's potential play friend exactly what we like and don't like. Also I never go into a first meet with a couple or meet a bull with play being the garenteed outcome. On both ends we prefer it to happen naturally when the time is right. Sometimes that takes a few dates to get there but it's always better than jumping straight into bed. Bulls like everyone else are not immune to stress. But with that said we have had bulls flake on us as well as I have had couples who have flaked. I think the key is don't spend weeks texting back and forth. To meet quickly after a mutual physical attraction as well as mental is confirmed. Keep it simple and make it known that it's just a *******. If it turns into more great if not it is no big deal. With all that said there will always be flakes.

Well I just looked up your state and there aren't many Black people there so I am sure this is one reason unless you are open to traveling to other areas of state or neighboring states to meet.

Ethnicity of Indiana can be seen here:

Screenshot_20191031-084447_Samsung Internet.jpg

I also might suggest replacing the photo of wife in your media folder spread eagle. I am not feeling this photo for some reason. But also all your photos should be higher quality and larger.

I like your verification photos and the photo of wife wearing dress.

If you two are willing to travel then I am not sure what is going on. However online most are fakes especially if they aren't verified. I would suggest you have those you are interested in meeting or communicating with more than a few days to verify with you by taking a photo or recording a 5-20 second video doing something the other ask. Or can verify by camming with each other on Skype, FaceTime, KIK, Facebook Messenger, other messengers, etc. Most will ghost or disappear on you instantly when you ask this and it saves a lot of wasted time.

Irritated in terre haute
I think this is bulls and couples alike. A lot of fantasy going on here.

Back