Why is it so hard to find a cool couple to connect with?

HiiLyFe2

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Tbh i been running into a few problems lately and its been kinda getting to me a little. First let me talk about the fakes/flakes. Coming from the DMV area all the way to texas! I've had my fair share of fake profiles. Mostly just gay dudes tryna get of by talking to other guys. We have alot of those! For example @BlkCuckoldress dallas bar post was a fake couple that made me jump thru hoops just to end up with nothing at the end. Im sorry if im exposing just being really real right now. The only two people that i was close to actually meeting before i moved to texas was @Casspurr and @Allison2u really hope i get the chance when i visit home! For my texas folks yall really been disappointing me tbh! I constantly see texas couples all over. I literally think I've added pretty much everyone from texas tryna find a cool couple to connect with. The only ones i can say thats actually legit people are @2luvbirds they let me know where the parties are at. Also @VictorCharlie has been a wonderful couple who has always kept it 100! Hopefully ill get to meet you guys one day.

I also feel like on this site, you have to know how to sell yourself. When i send people messages i try not to be those guys who send "hey" "whats up" or "ill like to fuck ur wife".

For example: "My name is Marcus im from Fort worth Tx. I read thru your profile and i loved it. So ill tell you guys about myself and if you guys like cool. im a very out going extrovert who loves to laugh and spread good vibes. I love football, skateboarding and sex. My favorite football team is the redskins lol. I like gangbangs and mostly Mfm. The more attention she can get the better. I consider myself a sexual giver. So just know im not here to get pussy Im here to give dick. I know what im here for and what i offer and would love to show you. Trust me its more than just sex .So if you guys are interested dont be afraid to contact me. If not its totally cool"

I know it might be a canned message, and i understand some people hate those. But i sat down and thought about this message alot. Its explains me to the fullest and it lets you know what im looking for. Also gives you a good vibe of my personality. Most messages go unresponed which is cool. Im just genuinely curious to how people start connections on here? For the people who have actually met people on here

-Marcus

Hey Marcus

I feel you on this issue. Your right there are many fake profiles on here. Not everyone on here are fake but a large percentage are. Your best bet is to get on SLS, and others. Also try to locate some clubs in your area where you meet couples face to face. One last thing, don't put a lot of effort in trying to find serious couples on Websites the offer a lot features for "FREE"! Most of those websites invite a lot fake profiles! Paid Website tend have more serious couples because they are paying a monthly fee to be on them. Hope this information helps!!

Hey Marcus

I feel you on this issue. Your right there are many fake profiles on here. Not everyone on here are fake but a large percentage are. Your best bet is to get on SLS, and others. Also try to locate some clubs in your area where you meet couples face to face. One last thing, don't put a lot of effort in trying to find serious couples on Websites the offer a lot features for "FREE"! Most of those websites invite a lot fake profiles! Paid Website tend have more serious couples because they are paying a monthly fee to be on them. Hope this information helps!!
Actually it did! Im glad you actually responded. I need to just go to a club and meet people cuz online just aint working for me. The thing is clubs over here charge 100$ for single male and *******. You know how many Mcchickens i can get with that lmao?

Tbh i been running into a few problems lately and its been kinda getting to me a little. First let me talk about the fakes/flakes. Coming from the DMV area all the way to texas! I've had my fair share of fake profiles. Mostly just gay dudes tryna get of by talking to other guys. We have alot of those! For example @BlkCuckoldress dallas bar post was a fake couple that made me jump thru hoops just to end up with nothing at the end. Im sorry if im exposing just being really real right now. The only two people that i was close to actually meeting before i moved to texas was @Casspurr and @Allison2u really hope i get the chance when i visit home! For my texas folks yall really been disappointing me tbh! I constantly see texas couples all over. I literally think I've added pretty much everyone from texas tryna find a cool couple to connect with. The only ones i can say thats actually legit people are @2luvbirds they let me know where the parties are at. Also @VictorCharlie has been a wonderful couple who has always kept it 100! Hopefully ill get to meet you guys one day.

I also feel like on this site, you have to know how to sell yourself. When i send people messages i try not to be those guys who send "hey" "whats up" or "ill like to fuck ur wife".

For example: "My name is Marcus im from Fort worth Tx. I read thru your profile and i loved it. So ill tell you guys about myself and if you guys like cool. im a very out going extrovert who loves to laugh and spread good vibes. I love football, skateboarding and sex. My favorite football team is the redskins lol. I like gangbangs and mostly Mfm. The more attention she can get the better. I consider myself a sexual giver. So just know im not here to get pussy Im here to give dick. I know what im here for and what i offer and would love to show you. Trust me its more than just sex .So if you guys are interested dont be afraid to contact me. If not its totally cool"

I know it might be a canned message, and i understand some people hate those. But i sat down and thought about this message alot. Its explains me to the fullest and it lets you know what im looking for. Also gives you a good vibe of my personality. Most messages go unresponed which is cool. Im just genuinely curious to how people start connections on here? For the people who have actually met people on here

-Marcus
It's a huge problem on lifestyle sites in general, I've met three guys from on here but had at least 7x as many that we're flakes and 100x as many fakes. If you find the right ones though it's worth the wait

It's a huge problem on lifestyle sites in general, I've met three guys from on here but had at least 7x as many that we're flakes and 100x as many fakes. If you find the right ones though it's worth the wait
Damn thats crazy i wouldnt expect that many flakes for a female tbh. That just gave me a new perspective. Plus I've definitely loved watching your media tbh.

Awe thank you, well Texas is a lot closer than dmv if you ever wander Colorado
Thats intresting. I love colorado swingers thats honestly where most of my experience came from. I know three couples up there that i use to chill with. One couple stll keeps in touch wait for me to visit again. My family is actually located in aurora area i think thats east denver if im correct. Tbh i would love to get together sometime. Should be make another trip in another 2 months tbh

Thats intresting. I love colorado swingers thats honestly where most of my experience came from. I know three couples up there that i use to chill with. One couple stll keeps in touch wait for me to visit again. My family is actually located in aurora area i think thats east denver if im correct. Tbh i would love to get together sometime. Should be make another trip in another 2 months tbh
We're in the southwest corner of co but you'd most likely have to drive through our area to get to Denver

Yes, unfortunately there are a lot of fakes out there...and every lifestyle site has their share.

We’ve had a few positive experiences from this site, and a couple of duds too.

Don’t give up just yet...

-Marcus

Look little boy, you're a cuck, not a bull.

If you had read-THIS- which you claim you had, you wouldn't be wasting our time and forum bandwidth....

Take my name out your mouth......

Look little boy, you're a cuck, not a bull.

If you had read-THIS- which you claim you had, you wouldn't be wasting our time and forum bandwidth....

Take my name out your mouth......
But he verified and you're not, I can vouch as we had an actual face time conversation today. Care to video call so someone/any here can verify your existence?

Actually it did! Im glad you actually responded. I need to just go to a club and meet people cuz online just aint working for me. The thing is clubs over here charge 100$ for single male and *******. You know how many Mcchickens i can get with that lmao?
Yes, LS clubs often charge a lot for a solo guy. A membership to sdc.com costs some $, but I don't think it's that expensive (we're Lifetime members, so I don't know). If you're in Texas, or most of the south, SDC is the best LS (lifestyle, AKA swinger) site. You can meet couples & (occasional) solo women, plus find out about LS parties that might welcome some extra guys without charging them a fortune.

There is a Dallas area group called MagnumBBCS that has profiles on AFF.com and SDC.com, and on Twitter (I think). They host the biggest, best-organized BBC GBs in DFW--and around the world, in fact. I don't think they are on this site (the advice you got about the quality of free sites is spot-on, so real players may not waste their energy on the free sites).

If you get connected with MagnumBBCS you'll get lots of friends, and you have a chance of meeting real people on sdc.com!

But he verified and you're not, I can vouch as we had an actual face time conversation today. Care to video call so someone/any here can verify your existence?
[/Q
thank you! I loved the advice. Ill definitely make sure to get in contact with those guys to see whats up. Like i said i loved you guys cuz yall never seem to fail with the info! I appreciate the love?

Finding a connection, and sometimes a schedule is hard! It's like you want your sexual experience to get better and better and when people flake you end up settling for something less. I hope Texas gets its ******* together for your BBC

Back