Why is it so hard to couples serious about meeting in Saint Louis on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCockBBC212

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
I just don't get it... seriously, why is it so hard to find couple who want to meet?
It seems like everyone that I've encountered either talk a good game then disappear whenever it's time to meet or cuck husbands try to meet without their wives. Am I alone in my assessment? Serious question?! I question if maybe I am doing something wrong and attracting the wrong people. I'd like to hear others experience with this site... Am I alone with my experience as a single black male on blacktowhite?

I have similar experience what I notice if a couple have been in the lifestyle for some time like 5 years are more they are more likely to meet couples who haven't don't it or had few experience are less likely to show up or the show up and try to back out when the never kicks in all in all most people are fake in general they don't live their truth what they think and feel they are a slave to social conventions and stepping out and actually fulfilling living their fantasy is not easy to do as it is to say they want to

I just don't get it... seriously, why is it so hard to find couple who want to meet?
It seems like everyone that I've encountered either talk a good game then disappear whenever it's time to meet or cuck husbands try to meet without their wives. Am I alone in my assessment? Serious question?! I question if maybe I am doing something wrong and attracting the wrong people. I'd like to hear others experience with this site... Am I alone with my experience as a single black male on blacktowhite?

Hello to you. You can verify your acc and then your chances to find someone will increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back