Why does my GF do this?

My gf acts like she is repulsed by black men. She’s always acted this way but I think subtly her behaviors say otherwise. I think she’s been with at least 2 black guys including just recently when we were broken up. She seems so stretched out but claims she didn’t hook up with anybody. I think she has a fascination with bbc I just wish she would admit it to me.
My gf now wife has been with many black guys and had always had a thing for them. She has it before me, has it now with me and will have it after me.

My gf acts like she is repulsed by black men. She’s always acted this way but I think subtly her behaviors say otherwise. I think she’s been with at least 2 black guys including just recently when we were broken up. She seems so stretched out but claims she didn’t hook up with anybody. I think she has a fascination with bbc I just wish she would admit it to me.
Get her ******* to spill the beans:)

It's a racial issue. My first wife is Japanese, and she had a lot of Japanese conservatism/racism in her that was a minefield to unpack.

When I first suggested that she date black men she said that they were too rough, and she wanted romance and kissing and sensitivity. I asked her where she got those ideas about black guys! It was a kind of ingrained Japanese racism she had. It was curious, because she was also a size queen. Fortunately, it wasn't too hard to persuade her. But the key thing is that she needed persuading, like she needed approval to do it.

She is just doing what any smart woman would do who was in her position and not only keeping her mouth shut but playing the "I would never do that role" with you. See in her mind actually in most women's mind that confession would absolutely damage their man's image of them and he will likely never look at her the same again and their relationship will never be the same. So she is playing the role of a smart woman.

Back