Why do you GHOST?

Soooo, here is my question for "some of you" guys - - - - - Why talk big, agree to meet, then GHOST?

(...)

Question for everyone - - - - Should we call out those on B2W who GHOST?
No you shouldn't.

i can see why an answer to that question would be interesting for you. Have you asked those who are concerned directly? Did they not answer?

I, personally, would never do that but just had it done to me. Met who I thought was a very nice curvy married female, as I was looking for. She responded to a post of mine, sent pics and all, then said absolutely nothing else and then disappeared. What was the point of contacting me in the first place? LOL - I dont get it sometimes!

Soooo, here is my question for "some of you" guys - - - - - Why talk big, agree to meet, then GHOST?

to get pics?
power trip?
got a wife or GF and can't play?
scared to play?
scared of me?
cold feet?
not attracted to me?
your profile pics are not really you?

why?

I usually ask to meet at clinic for ******* work before agreeing to sex. If they do not agree to those terms that mean they not convinced they want you yet. It is also safer

Not always... But sometimes. You'll set something up in advance, then the day of life gets in the way.

I remember one time we set something up with a guy a month in advance. We didn't hear a word from him all month. Then day of, an hour before the meeting he appears online. "See you in a half an hour!", Ummm no you won't. We had no idea we were still on, you had zero communication for a month!

If he's married or attached, I can see that happening. If a person deems that it's not worth the risk, so be it.

Women "ghost” as well for various reasons.
I've never backed out of a sketchy meet without telling the person before a time that was mutually set to meet. But yeah... People back out. Who knew?

to get pics?
power trip?
scared to play?
scared of me?
cold feet?
not attracted to me?

why?

Sometimes we discover things about your personality that makes us go limp.

Sometimes it's being a liberal bigot (ie. Gentrifier, police caller for dumbshit on POC or Columbusing idiot) , I've run into many like that I ghosted Fter learning of there fuckery...just lost all respect.

It's feeling entitled, behaving in a entitled way that make me wanna say fuck it I'm staying home and watching a NBA game .
Entitled women has had me get up from the table and walk my fat as out the door twice , first time when I was twenty two .

Pussy is so easy to get now men can ghost for a better deal .
Maybe a younger hotter girl is in town who's actually single an not in a marriage .
Best pussy is the one you got on lock and let's you own It.

Last edited:

to get pics?
power trip?
scared to play?
scared of me?
cold feet?
not attracted to me?

why?

it’s just a fact of life that you’ll be ghosted in life, dating and this lifestyle kink. Couples do it just as much as the single guys. It’s just a shitty reality of dealing with people.

Sometimes it's being a liberal bigot , I've run into many like that I ghosted.
There can be many reasons why you are not attracted to a person or think they are not a good match for you.
But making an appointment and not showing up is not a solution!
i find it appropriate to tell that person you are not interested (anymore) and move on. It's easy to do so too. ;)

Sometimes it's being a liberal bigot (ie. Gentrifier, police caller for dumbshit on POC or Columbusing idiot) , I've run into many like that I ghosted Fter learning of there fuckery...just lost all respect.

It's feeling entitled, behaving in a entitled way that make me wanna say fuck it I'm staying home and watching a NBA game .
Entitled women has had me get up from the table and walk my fat as out the door twice , first time when I was twenty two .

Pussy is so easy to get now men can ghost for a better deal .
Maybe a younger hotter girl is in town who's actually single an not in a marriage .
Best pussy is the one you got on lock and let's you own It.
...says a lot about you.

This also goes for couples... there are many couples here or fake profiles or fantasy lookers that will start a convo and then ghost when they have to verify or time to put up or shut up. Sooo this goes for anyone and not just single guys.

Personally, I would want other females to warn me if a guy will no-show or ghost.

Also I think reliable guys would like to have those no-show or ghost guys called out. That way the females can focus their attention on the reliable guys.
i understand that. One problem is that an accusation made need not necessarily be reputable. It is to be expected that may guys who get called-out will defend themselves. A result could be a lot of arguing back and forth with mutual accusations made. i don't think that kind of fighting is advantageous to the site or its members. In the end noone who hadn't been there can righteously say who's right or who's wrong. just a thought

Back