Why do women say they are bisexual and not attempt to look for other women too from this site?

I’ve put in straight.. I am I think?πŸ˜‚ I’m married to a man but have ended up in situations which has seen me sexual with a few woman too. But I’m not seeking a lady friend. Just a nice fat bbc.

This site is mostly aimed at the interracial relationships between heterosexual black men and none black women.

From what I have observed in the swing lifestyle over 10 years single bisexual women are not in abundant supply. Single bisexual women on the prowl seekng other women in the lifestyle is rare. Here in San Diego they even get into the swing club for free because they are too few. Bisexual married women are in good supply but are often too greedy and or territorial to share their husband's with strange women unless their is a mutual exchange of husbands and boyfriends. You often see couples looking for single women but that's when the single women are in short supply.

Join any swinger site and you will see that the vast majority of women are listed as bi. It's almost a given. They don't really have to go looking for it.

I’ve put in straight.. I am I think?πŸ˜‚ I’m married to a man but have ended up in situations which has seen me sexual with a few woman too. But I’m not seeking a lady friend. Just a nice fat bbc.

I think they call it gay for play lol.
You’re not necessarily attracted to women or actively searching for a girlfriend/partner (whatever), but you aren’t opposed to fooling around in the bedroom if it were suggested.

My wife wouldn't identify as bi-sexual, but happily eats pussy in a situation with another couple. We've found that when we've seeked couple where the husband fucks my wife, nearly all the wives on there made it quite clear when responding they wanted their pussy eaten by my wife as well, or vice versa, so for us, it goes with the territory of hotwifing with couples.
You two are so hot and sexy so any person or couple would be lucky to meet you.

Back